Become a Patron!

Kennedy Dragon Combo

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am looking to get a new mech mod and like the looks of the Kennedy Dragon Combo as well as the solid reputation of Kennedy products.

I am looking for opinions of the combo, including opinions from those who have it or have used it and those who simply know about it.

Most important for me is whether the combo is powerful enough. I like strong draws with dense clouds and don't like low-power devices.

Any thoughts? Thank you! :)

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Owned several Kennedy products over the years and still do. Had the Roundhouse and regret selling it. Still have the 24mm Rda. Highly recommend that dragon combo which is basically the same thing. Love Kennedy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Owned several Kennedy products over the years and still do. Had the Roundhouse and regret selling it. Still have the 24mm Rda. Highly recommend that dragon combo which is basically the same thing. Love Kennedy.

Thanks! Is the hit from it strong in your opinion? I just want to make sure I'm not going to spend a lot on it only to find that it isn't that powerful (as I found with my VGOD mech after buying it). Otherwise I will buy the Broadside stacked which I already know is a winner. I really love the looks of the Dragon combo so I'd love to get it so long as the performance is top-notch!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They hit great, but since you mentioned broadside (which I've also owned, just not stacked) either will hit like a truck with a good build.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They hit great, but since you mentioned broadside (which I've also owned, just not stacked) either will hit like a truck with a good build.

Perfect! That's what I wanted to know. Dragon combo it is! :)

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool, man. I did t wanna sway you either way. Great choice, can't wait to see it.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
New matchy drip tip! Damascus v3
a1890cd737b604bd47933300159a7938.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am looking to get a new mech mod and like the looks of the Kennedy Dragon Combo as well as the solid reputation of Kennedy products.

I am looking for opinions of the combo, including opinions from those who have it or have used it and those who simply know about it.

Most important for me is whether the combo is powerful enough. I like strong draws with dense clouds and don't like low-power devices.

Any thoughts? Thank you! :)

Wait for another one of their sales...they had 2 separate 25% off sales recently... which would drive the dragon down significantly. Each time they have that sale, I am on their site...just looking at a Ruby.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wait for another one of their sales...they had 2 separate 25% off sales recently... which would drive the dragon down significantly. Each time they have that sale, I am on their site...just looking at a Ruby.

I have a ruby, nice mod. You guys can also keep an eye on somewhere like Saveonvapes. I get stuff from them from time to time as they deal directly with Steve Kennedy and you may catch a good deal.

VU Sponsors