Become a Patron!

Kennedy RDA Review & Giveaway

The Kennedy rebuildable dripping atomizer (RDA) from Kennedy Enterprises is a win in all departments. It combines an innovative design with impeccable American engineering to produce some of the best flavor of any RDA on the market. Thoughtful features like an extra deep juice well also doubles to prevent leakage alongside tall air holes that align directly with the coils. It generates plumes of vapor in a well-rounded package that was carefully considered before, and perfectly executed during it's production.

One of the most remarkable features of the Kennedy RDA is it's airflow design. Instead of putting air flow holes or an air flow control (AFC) on the cap as is standard with most RDA's, the Kennedy goes vertical with airholes in the base directly beneath the coils. Although the 3.5mm airholes aren't of an extremely wide gauge, they provide adequate air directly over coils to create one-of-a-kind flavor production. Every juice I tried including Alpha's Sweet Tooth, Sleeping Dragon Vapor's S.G.W. and Grizzley Vapes Nanner Bear, all came across clear, pronounced and cool. I may have even tasted yet another new nuance in Nanner Bear due to it's tone being so rich. If superior flavor is your forte, you won't be disappointed with the Kennedy.

Another advantage of the airflow holes in the base is that it allows for a one-piece solid cap, that with it's precisely etched Kennedy logo, looks flawless and smooth paired with nearly any box or mech mod. The extremely deep juice well can hold a solid amount of juice and prevents leakage through the airflow holes.

You will however, want to be mindful of where and how fast you drip your juices, or you potentially could cause a leak. I dripped my juices on slowly while deliberately avoiding the airholes, and experienced no juice leaking on my mod. I did however, get a build up of condensation from the airflow holes onto the top of the mods I tested it on, which had to be wiped up periodically. I would consider this the only drawback I found with the Kennedy RDA design, and it is a minimal amount of build-up. It could even be the result of my build or another factor, but something worth pointing out.

While the Kennedy may not be the best choice for someone who's sole aim is chasing clouds, it packs plenty of vapor with such extreme flavor I never felt anything lacking. I found the size of the air holes to be spot on, you won't need to drill them out like so many other RDA's. If you must fill a room in a millisecond, you can look into the Kennedy Competition RDA which is the same package except two extra air holes which allow for even more vapor.

The Kennedy RDA Features:
  • Stainless Steel Construction with Copper Center Post and Copper 510 Connector
  • Two Direct Bottom Air Holes
  • Extra Large Capacity Juice Well
  • 20 Gauge Kanthal Support
  • 22mm Diameter
  • Phillips Head Screws

The overall fit and finish of the Kennedy RDA is impeccable. It's sleek one-piece continuous cap featuring the Kennedy logo etched on it's face is flawless and scratch-free inside and out. It fits perfectly with the base and slides on and off like a glove. The base has a 3 post design with a copper center post that may not be silver-plated, but still delivers excellent conductivity. The screws for each post are Phillips and are threaded well with an extremely tight bite, which allowed my coils to stay exactly where I set them without any readjustment needed. The posts have large holes to support up to 20 gauge kanthal.

From top to bottom, the Kennedy RDA delivers in all the critical areas. It combines strengths from various points in it's innovative design to create an extremely flavorful, dense and cool vapor while minimizing leakage and increasing juice capacity in a sleek and flawless look. It has quickly become my go to RDA for every day use, but especially for travel due to the larger juice capacity and leak-reducing design.

We're giving away a Kennedy RDA just like this one this month at OhmLord. Here's the link to our newsletter giveaway form: Kennedy RDA Giveaway

Here's the link to our full review of the Kennedy: Kennedy RDA Full Review

VU Sponsors