Become a Patron!

Kennedy Ruby 24

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there are two version of the ruby, the 18650 (v1) and the 20700 (just ruby 20700)

the v1 came in 24 & 25 mm, they also came with 3 types of posts, originally, 3 - SS post, then 3 - SS/Copper positive post, then 2 posts

Based on what type you found (used / new / material / posts) we could chip in

The SS post version ones werent that good for super-low builds

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go for it. Im selling mine for more than that. But mine is the 25mm SS with the upgraded two post kit (there were two types of two posts too, round and square, the square is for thick builds and i got it installed by kennedy themselves, no v1 came with them)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah i had one 24mm copper, the round copper ones hit hard, but it's real hard to use with thick wires (stuff like aliens), traded it some time ago but nice mod.

whats great about kennedy is that they give lifetime warranty on everything from them. I've bought from them enough that these days i get stuff done for free normally (have had 2 cerakote jobs free, the copper ruby i mentioned done for $20, new caps, 2 new buttons, etc, all free)

NO ONE will give you the support on your stuff like kennedy does, that's for sure.

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you havent bought it yet i’d sell you my SS 25mm with square posts for $125, the posts upgrades were 25 alone & shipping and handling back and forth to Kennedy for install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors