Become a Patron!

Kid in a candy shop

Hay guys of the threads :D

I stopped smoking and started vaping about a year ago, started on the fake fags and moved onto the pipe (feels like I'm sharing about my drug use at a Narcotics Anonymous meeting lol). I love it, it's nice to smoke a sweet in the morning and not smell of cigarettes any more, girlfriend definitely appreciates it.

I only found out that you could make your own liquids last week and have been absorbing as much info as possible. Looking forward to getting my "home brew" kit :D

Anyway, I feel like I'm in good company and can't wait to pull off my own flavour.

See you on the threads

Hadge

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Start of simple with a one or two flavor combination and go from there. Keep records of what you mix so if you hit on a really good combination, you can share it. Welcome to the forum!

SmokinLiberty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Careful with making your own eJuice... I hear the worst part is when you order the supplies you get bad quality. I don't know much about it, I do know this one guy in my town orders this crappie juice from China and mixes shit up and sells it out the back of his van. I know I would never buy his stuff. They have extraction machines that can extract the nicotine straight from tobacco and pure VG and PG juice rite at the local vape shop near me...

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well the worst part would probably be spilling nic all over yourself but yes good advice.

VU Sponsors