Killer Cotton Candy

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
It's pretty simple..

8% Circus Cotton candy - TFA
2% County Fair Cotton candy - LA

Everyone who tries this cotton candy blend falls in love with it. Circus Cotton candy - TFA is an amazing flavor, it has a "hit" that's hard to describe. The County Fair Cotton candy - LA sweetens it up a bit but a full 10% of Circus Cotton candy - TFA is amazing too.

I can't stop vaping cotton candy!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, Nathan! I picked up a sample sized bottle of the tfa with my last order. Haven't gotten around to trying it yet as I was wondering if it would be better mixed with a little fruit. I'll mix up the tfa at 10% and will let you know what I think!

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
The TFA provided some kind of "flavor hit" that I can't get enough of. I've been making it non-stop for 3 of my friends.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I finally mixed up the tfa circus at 10%. It sat for a few days before I tried it and I am enjoying it. Tastes just like a few vendor cotton candies. I've had blue and pink. I plan to add a few drops of tfa blueberry candy as I don't currently have a good strawberry. Yum!

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I let mine sit in a cool dark place in a sealed bottle for 1 to 2 weeks. It tastes ok right when you make it but I found letting it sit for a week or 2 makes it better. I'm having trouble trying other flavors because I like the cotton candy so much. Just ordered 80mls of the flavoring.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that's a lot of flavoring! I found mine wasn't wicking well, not sure if its the flavor, the tank or the high vg. I just mixed up another 10 mils, cut back the cotton candy and added a few drops of tfa blueberry candy.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got these flavors in this week, going to mix some up tomorrow :)

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You don't even need the 2% TFA, it just gives it a sweeter taste. I'm sure 2% LA would taste good too.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wicking problem was the tank, not the juice. I do like it better with a few drops of tfa blueberry candy flavoring. Unfortunately, I have been vaping it too fast to have let it sit for a week or two, lol

VU Sponsors