Become a Patron!

Killer Juice - Pure Michigan, plus others reviewed

CloudRider91

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Big fan of this company. What really made me pull the trigger was seeing Walt's postings in response to questions/comments on various forums. I love the personal touch and communication with the person who's crafting your juice.. Several flavors are great, several haven't been for me. Throat hit has been hit or miss. Prices are good for 15ml GLASS bottles. Drippers are a little on the fat side, which is only a problem with small clearos. I ordered my juices in 24mg and high PG.

Shamrock Shake - Wanted to love this flavor, but it's toooo creamy. Learning I may prefer more of a Thin Mints taste, but I love real shamrock shakes so I figured I'd try this. Darker in color than their site indicates. Out of the box, this flavor needed some steep time to allow the flavors to marry, they tasted too distinct. The throat hit is lacking, even at high PG, nic levels.

Bomb Pop - got this for 2.99 as part of a sale... not really a distinct flavor here. Site claims it will be similar to the popsicle treat but to me, it's just a fruit vape, sort of bland. Decent throat hit though, and crystal clear liquid.

Pure Michigan - Best Apple/Strawberry ejuice I've tasted so far. Heavier on the apple with just an accent of strawberry. Great throat hit. Crystal clear. Have re-ordered already, will continue to do so.

Jed's Mix - Promo, for charity, flavor. Bought this for 2.99 with $2 going for charity. This is a pretty tasty ejuice. Rice Krispy plus peanut butter. Good throat hit. Not sure if this will be available any longer (although I've heard the owner will make you juices that are no longer posted on the site). This is a darker ejuice.

Overall, very good company to deal with. Clean, crisp looking bottles. Good presentation. Glass bottles are always nice. Will continue to try new flavors. Highly customizable.

VU Sponsors