Become a Patron!

Killer Vapor: Your Vaping Teen Could Be Sucking Up Formaldehyde and Antifreeze

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The funny thing about the "you're consuming anti-freeze" line is, ordinary table salt is an anti-freeze. Should we be worried? :) I always liken that argument with saying "you're ingesting acid" when talking about vinevar, or "you're ingesting a potentially harmful chemical substance" when talking about water - yes, it's a chemical substance, and it can be harmful. And of course let's not mention the irony of people who inject I am a spammer ban me (which is botulin toxin) and bitch and moan about inhaling PG...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The funny thing about the "you're consuming anti-freeze" line is, ordinary table salt is an anti-freeze. Should we be worried? :) I always liken that argument with saying "you're ingesting acid" when talking about vinevar, or "you're ingesting a potentially harmful chemical substance" when talking about water - yes, it's a chemical substance, and it can be harmful. And of course let's not mention the irony of people who inject I am a spammer ban me (which is botulin toxin) and bitch and moan about inhaling PG...
Oh that EVIL dihydrogen monoxcide... BAN THE SHIT!!!

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't forget the dreaded PG, it's only been in over 4000 food items in the last 50 or so years.....the horror. We should all immediately resume smoking, it's not like big tobacco would add anything poisonous to it right?

VU Sponsors