Become a Patron!

Kinda newbie from Alaska

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, my name's nick & I'm a vaper. :D I've been a member (& still am) of another forum. After reading about this place, I decided to check it out. I've been lurking for a week now, & really like how this place is. There's SO MUCH knowledge here, and it's easy to find & navigate.

I started off about 4 years ago with a couple 510 sticks. Those worked for a while, but not good enough. After falling off the bandwagon for awhile, I picked up an ego t last year, then a vamo shortly after. The ego worked prefect for cig's, but did nothing for my daily cigar. That's where the vamo comes in. That guy took less than 2 weeks to get me off cigars. Since then, been going strong & feeling much better. I'm a bit of a tech guy. New products intrigue me, and I love new & cool features. Seeing all these nice high wattage mods, quality clones, & innovative atty's coming out has me excited for the future of this.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats great and yes with all the new stuff coming out it is exciting as long as quality components are delivered.

VU Sponsors