Become a Patron!

kitted out ?

led

Member For 4 Years
im realitifly new to vaping, have read heaps and talked to some on here. today i got a joyetech evic vtwo mini and i already have a uwell crown II. its on charge, im reading the manual and pritty soon ill be sub ohming on a ,2 omh on 65 watts for the first time

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Led and welcome to VU, sounds like you are having a good time learning about all things vaping, the forum has so much information on all of these things:wave:

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
kitted out

I'll bite, what the heck does that mean?!?

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In some parts of the world "kit" is another word for "gear" or being "decked out" depends on what the subject is.

Here in the states one might say "im all set" or having the latest or the best.

led

Member For 4 Years
ok, hello
i set up the evic vtwo mini mod yesterday and tried a few coils out. the 0.5 ohm that i already had in the crown worked really well, temp 105 c at 36.3 watts. The .8 was as disappointing as it has been on the ego one 2200 then i tried the .2 ohm not really sure if i had mod set for it right, i tried a few setting changes but mostly wasnt a good experience. if someone can let me know were im goin wrong please do so. ty

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Normally with a lower ohm coil like .2, I normally go to about 60+ watts. That's when I tend to get the best flavor/cloud production.

Check and see if you are vaping within the suggested wattage margin that is printed on the side of the coil as there should be a few numbers on it.

led

Member For 4 Years
im under the recommended level for the .5 ohm but im getting great cloud and nice flavor on 36.3 watts but i can bring the temp up to 120c and that brings out the sweetness, by accident today i mixed a little bit of rum and raisin with havara cigar and my god its bloody lovely. but this new set up sucks up the juice, double from what i used before, but one thing i dont mind is if the watts are low then the battery should last longer.
ty

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU! As someone else said on that .02 coils you have to have more watts to get it going. You have a good set-up I'd start around 60 watts and adjust from there. It's up to you to find that sweet spot and it's a trial and error process. Good luck and welcome!

VU Sponsors