Become a Patron!

Know any vape shop or website in India?

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all. My friend is going to India and will return around the end of January. Anyone knows if there's a ligit place that sells authentic Goon and/or Apocalypse RDAs? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im Indian and have been to India a few times. India is a big country. Maybe a state would help more. Ive only visited the state of Punjab. I have never seen a vape shop. I know in bigger cities, and states there is vape shops. Ive just never seen one. Also vaping is outlawed in many states. It is against the law to buy and sell vape gear, as well as vape. India is very corrupt and the government can be bought by big tobacco for the right price. You should have your friend do some research about the laws before he goes. I hope he can find a good shop there. Hope this helped.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im Indian and have been to India a few times. India is a big country. Maybe a state would help more. Ive only visited the state of Punjab. I have never seen a vape shop. I know in bigger cities, and states there is vape shops. Ive just never seen one. Also vaping is outlawed in many states. It is against the law to buy and sell vape gear, as well as vape. India is very corrupt and the government can be bought by big tobacco for the right price. You should have your friend do some research about the laws before he goes. I hope he can find a good shop there. Hope this helped.

Yep, thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors