VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Koh Gen Do Pure Organic Japanese Cotton for Wicking​

THE HARD COPY:
So you've heard about some of the the fancy cotton pads that builders are raving about? How they're pure, certified organic in Japan, chemical and pesticide free, and how the fibres are aligned directionally? We heard too. We also found it hard to obtain. Then we found this. It's pure, certified organic in Japan, chemical and pesticide free, and the fibres are aligned directionally. Coincidence?

The tricky part is finding a single source that's best for our Canadian AND our American readers. We couldn't. So we did the next best thing. We found a lot of sources, some are currently restocking, but allow you to sign up to be notified when it's back in stock. Others can ship immediately. Here's what we found:

#1: Canadian Supplier - $13 CAD - temp. out of stock (but here's the link)

#2: American Supplier - $12 USD - temp. out of stock (but here's the link)

#3: American Supplier - $12 USD - in stock! FREE SHIPPING

#4: Supplier Ships ANYWHERE - $12 USD - Preorder: stock expected July 12

#5: American Supplier - $12 USD - in stock! UPS (USPS available by phone)

$12 per box of 60 pads

Click here to get this Deal!...

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can never find this stuff in stock

I ordered some directly from kohgendocosmetics.com yesterday; there is a limit of two 60 count boxes per customer due to increased demand.

The cheapest shipping option on the website is for UPS Ground and it costs almost $12, basically doubling the cost of the cotton. I highly recommend calling and ordering over the phone; on phone orders you can opt for USPS shipping which is much cheaper. If you don't see the telephone number on the site add the cotton to your cart and begin the checkout process. Once you arrive at the shipping method selection you will see a note about USPS with Koh Gen Do's telephone number.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Says temporarily out of stock. Just my luck yesterday they had it lol

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Koh Gen Do Pure Organic Japanese Cotton for Wicking​

THE HARD COPY:
So you've heard about some of the the fancy cotton pads that builders are raving about? How they're pure, certified organic in Japan, chemical and pesticide free, and how the fibres are aligned directionally? We heard too. We also found it hard to obtain. Then we found this. It's pure, certified organic in Japan, chemical and pesticide free, and the fibres are aligned directionally. Coincidence?

The tricky part is finding a single source that's best for our Canadian AND our American readers. We couldn't. So we did the next best thing. We found a lot of sources, some are currently restocking, but allow you to sign up to be notified when it's back in stock. Others can ship immediately. Here's what we found:

#1: Canadian Supplier - $13 CAD - temp. out of stock (but here's the link)

#2: American Supplier - $12 USD - temp. out of stock (but here's the link)

#3: American Supplier - $12 USD - in stock! FREE SHIPPING

#4: Supplier Ships ANYWHERE - $12 USD - Preorder: stock expected July 12

#5: American Supplier - $12 USD - in stock! UPS (USPS available by phone)

$12 per box of 60 pads

Click here to get this Deal!...

Thanks for posting this as I have been looking every where and what I did find like at Amazon etc were way over priced.
I just placed an order at #3 called DermStore and it's 60 pads for $12 and Free Shipping.
I don't think it gets any better than that so thanks again..!!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for posting this as I have been looking every where and what I did find like at Amazon etc were way over priced.
I just placed an order at #3 called DermStore and it's 60 pads for $12 and Free Shipping.
I don't think it gets any better than that so thanks again..!!
I just placed an order at the same place the other day...USPS tracking says it will be here tomorrow...

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just placed an order at the same place the other day...USPS tracking says it will be here tomorrow...
Just got my tracking this morning and a $10 off a future order over $50 that's store #3 folks a very good store, hey maybe I should stock up on cottono_O Don't need any soap or makeup..
So 60 pads, hum, just how many builds might this make, well 60 for sure ...:eek:
Ah, I'm probably good for a while..LOL

Really glad I didn't just settle for what I was seeing on the first Google page where a Amazon seller was trying to sell this same product for $24 but with free shipping, wow, and vape shops trying to get a buck or more a pad but I went back a page or two and found TygerTyger's post at VU and wa la bing, most excellent Tyger I've been wanting this cotton for awhile and really tired of all the other cottons, I just want to cut a nice strip and be done with it,
I've read nothing but great stuff on this KGD brand of cotton.

Thanks Tyger, I realize it takes some work to make a post like yours and I'm one who certainly appreciates your help..!!:D

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me introduce you all to Cotton Labo ORGANIC Cotton Puff Size M (200pc)...
$7.30 + FREE SHIPPING

(M size 50×60mm [200pc] ) (L size 60×80mm [120pc] )
  • 100% Organic Cotton, non-peticide, non agricultural chemicals ,for makeup or cleansing ,patting and facial mask
  • Since not subjected to bleaching, while the natural appearance of the original cotton was the cream.
  • Zipper that can be stored in a sanitary manner even after opening the package.

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me introduce you all to Cotton Labo ORGANIC Cotton Puff Size M (200pc)...
$7.30 + FREE SHIPPING

(M size 50×60mm [200pc] ) (L size 60×80mm [120pc] )
  • 100% Organic Cotton, non-peticide, non agricultural chemicals ,for makeup or cleansing ,patting and facial mask
  • Since not subjected to bleaching, while the natural appearance of the original cotton was the cream.
  • Zipper that can be stored in a sanitary manner even after opening the package.
Oh No, not more cotton .. argh :eek: Thankfully no link, I wonder if the KGD comes with a zippered bag to keep it sanitary, like napkins?

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Received my order from the number 3 store above called DermStore.com in Kentucky and sent to Washington State arrived in 2 days with their Free Shipping, FANTASTIC, Total cost about $13
This cotton is really great, I am quit happy with it and this company for sure.

VU Sponsors