Become a Patron!

Koopor 200w plus firmware?

LarryYo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello All! new member here residing in good 'Ole California little bit about me USMC veteran Rah! spent a lot of time in NC and the other side of the pond. Been Vaping for numerous years now (Going on 5 years :D) and i have a question about the The firmware update or rather the ability to do so with the Koopor 200W Plus.... I have been looking everywhere for information on this and i just can not seem to find anything about it! if this has already been addressed in another thread please drop a link! if not i would love to hear some insight. But over all this mod is beast and the price you get if for is just as beastly!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
as of now i do not believe there is an update for it. when there is, we will find out if you can just plug it into the computer
or you will need that stupid usb programming tool like the koopor mini does

LarryYo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks @Mattp169 Yeah that seems to be all that i can find on it i really dont feel like buying the hardware for the update... it also says on the website "only use if your are professional" I feel like that can be kind discerning seeing as how I really like to just vape Im cool with the mechanics behind it! understand that very well its just now they are putting so much software in these new devices. It would be nice to have more customization options!

VU Sponsors