Become a Patron!

KRIXUS CERAMIC SUB OHM TANK BY HORIZONTECH

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
OK I just ordered one of these from EcigAvenue. It has strongly peaked my interest as I love the ceramic but prefer to not have to constantly buy stock coils. Soooo who has one and what are your thoughts on it so far? Any tips or tricks to it. Pro and/or Cons?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I received mine yesterday from ecigavenue (in silver, although I just got the email about black so may have to order another) and so far I really like it. It is a very airy tank and doesn't chuck a lot of vapor but the flavor is amazing! I am using You Got Ejuice Sugar Cookie in it and it is very tasty. There is a bit of ramp up as the element heats up, but once vaping on it, becomes very smooth. I am running it right at 70watts so far, probably will begin raising it bit by bit.

Very well made, super easy top fill, no leaks at all. Interestingly, my snowolf v1.5 won't run it in power mode. It automatically kicks it into temp mode, however it vapes perfectly at 70w 480degrees. This I find a bit strange as I am certain the tcr for the element is different than what the snowwolf is set at, but hey it works amazingly well!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmmm thats interesting. I wonder if anyone might have the TCR settings for it. May have to do some research see what I can find out :) I ordered the black from them yesterday morning. Says it will be here Friday. I can live with the not alot of vapor as flavor is my biggest need clouds are just a nice secondary.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I have to update, I've been vaping it on the snowwolf and am actually starting to get nice big clouds! Yummy big clouds! Gonna order a black one here in a minute. So far a great tank, I don't think you will be disappointed!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
for tcr it is recommended to use tungsten, I will look up the chart raymo posted in another thread. Doubt the snowolf is loaded with that tcr, but hey it's working great! Not sure how it will work with dry-hit prevention but I don't plan on running it low on liquid, otherwise I am taking nice long 6+ second pulls with no issue.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm gonna toss it on my wrecker g2 and ipv5's to check it out on that tcr and see how it performs.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
awesome would appreciate the link to Raymou's thread if you can find it. I am super excited to get this tank in now. I have the smok Xcube II (really dislike this mod for just about everything but may be worth a shot), the cuboid, Istick 100Wtc, and the IPV4 that do temp control. I have a couple mods that do not do temp control at all wonder how it will work on those.

VU Sponsors