Become a Patron!

Kuro jig sets

eascusa

Member For 4 Years
Is it just me here? I have bought coil jigs and yes they make wrapping wire a lot easier. However, the ones I bought are for very small coils. None of my vape mods take this size. I would like to rebuild my Smok vape 22 coils and my Smok Alien vape coils. And these sizes don't even come close. I bought the Coil Master that comes with three kuro jigs and another that was on a different site and again they gave me the three same small sizes. I have seen the one now where they have 6 sizes but I am wondering will those be too small too?Very disappointing. I can't imagine these fitting anybody's coils no matter what devise they own. Because from what I have seen the size guage on all vape mods and vape pens are much bigger. What is everyone using for their vape mod devices?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I would just find a drill bit that is the correct size on the end you stick in the drill and just use that to wrap your wire around.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I use the shafts of my hex drivers. those range in diameters from 2mm up to 6.5mm

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have this kit and I love it. Has everything I need, including six different jig sizes.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What sizes did you have in mind? I have a Kuro that goes to 3.5 and an Arctic Dolphin that goes to 3.

VU Sponsors