Become a Patron!

Kwit Stick Review in comparison with the JUUL

so I bought the kwit stick about 5 days ago. Switching from the juul, I bought the complete starter kit. ($40) for starters, I’ll talk about the juices. The watermelon is just too sweet for me, but I think most will love it. (Super sensitive to sweet vape juices) the watermelon flavor itself kicks ass. The mango, again is a bit sweet, but I really enjoy it. I personally like the juul’s better, because it’s not sweet at all. The tobacco, taste like coffee, it’s awful. The mint, is my absolute favorite. Taste EXACTLY like a piece of Spearmint gum, with the perfect amount of sweet.

Now for the general experience. When I first picked up the kwit stick, I was very disappointed. It was nothing like the juul. The draw is less restricted, in comparison. The hit was pretty different, warmer. Then I had to realize, it’s not the juul. The kwit stick has a ceramic coil. I lung hit the juul, but when doing the same thing with the kwit stick. The initial “cold vapor” from a cool coil will rip your throat apart. So it’s best to warm with a bit of a mouth draw, then start inhaling. Once I figured that out, I’ve had one of the best experiences I’ve EVER had from a pod system. Refilling is a DREAM, as long as you have the provided needle bottle. Otherwise, almost impossible. I’ve not experienced any leaking so far. Very light condensation at the contacts after a heavy DAY of use. Unlike the juul, having to whipe the bottom of the pod every hour. Plus the pods hold 1ml of juice. A charge will last me a day, in comparison, I had to charge my juul halfway though the day, sometimes twice.
Also, my last comment and I’m done. You can hit the kwit stick ON THE CHARGER!!!!
Give it a solid 4.5/5 stars.

VU Sponsors