Become a Patron!

Kylin mini

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this online only?! I've called 8 shops in San Antonio and no one carries these. Half have never even heard of it. Lol. What' going on?

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most B&Ms aren't exactly current. If you even find it, it may cost you. Google, order, vape mail.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I found this out after a few hours of calling and driving, although I did meet some cool people and sample alot of new flavors. I ended up purchasing the Zeus RTA. And I'm not disappointed at all.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every shop in the theee surrounding States where I live just sells smok junk.

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Usually B&Ms take a bit before they get new items in stock. Also the markup isn't worth the immediate gratification. Hence why I order everything online my friend :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually B&Ms take a bit before they get new items in stock. Also the markup isn't worth the immediate gratification. Hence why I order everything online my friend :)
Yeah you do right but I get discount so it doesn't really bother me!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok have actually been alright to me, sure I had two aliens crap out but the T Priv has been a really good mod that I use daily!
I really need to stop with my smok bashing. My experience may have been bad but its limited. And they make and sell so many products that there are bound to be issues. Not to mention people come online to bitch more than they do to praise.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really need to stop with my smok bashing. My experience may have been bad but its limited. And they make and sell so many products that there are bound to be issues. Not to mention people come online to bitch more than they do to praise.
Any mass produced mod can have issues, it's just some companies don't release as many so there is not as many to sell but like fuck am I gonna try keep up with Smok as there's a new mod every time I go to my vape shop! Only time ill get another smok mod is when my T Priv craps the table!

VU Sponsors