Become a Patron!

L-shaped Drip Tips?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey folks,

Anyone know of inverted-L shaped drip tips... ? Sort of like a pipe tip where the top bends over so you don't have to tilt the mod on its side to take a hit?

EDIT: Okay, I found these, but looking for something not as long, and from the US, not UK...
https://www.thedriptipstore.com/col...ucts/extra-long-angled-acrylic-drip-tip-xl001

EDIT#2. (Why do you always finally find stuff right after posting?) Also found these: https://www.dhgate.com/reviews/curved-pipe-drip-tip-reviews.html but I'd really like it close to 90d, not just curved, and of normal length.

EDIT#3. Why are these curved drip tips so darn long? And what's with the glass? Ideally I'd like a SS or delrin right-angle, short-stemmed tip where the mouthpiece arm is a little longer than the vertical stem... just like with a pipe.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Try www.tips4tanks.com . Our own @leadpipe58 builds custom tips at quite a reasonable price. I've had him make me 3 and I have a few more coming. You just tell him what you want and he'll keep in contact with you to make sure you get the shape and color you pay for. Email him from his website or he may just pop in to say, "Hi". Here's one he made me. I call it the Fat Boy:
2016-12-12 18.04.45-1.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD

You use a sorta L shaped drip tip, don't you?

Hmm, not exactly... I use either a knucklehead (swivel), or I use an angled adapter with my favorite acrylic Mings:

knuckleheadandangled.jpg

Mostly the angled adapter these days, because I love the feel and shape of the acrylics so much. I discovered that Kidney Puncher carries those angled adapters for just 99 cents -- $2 less than everyone else! :)

Andria

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
Stick a bendy straw in there :giggle:o_O
images

VU Sponsors