LADIES ONLY!!! (We mean it!)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Have you found a great sale on purses, yoga pants, Pj's, children's clothes, make-up, video tutorials....
or need to talk to one or several women about a issue you're experiencing?

This thread is for WOMEN ONLY!

I wish there was a filter NOT to allow the guys in here, but I can only assume they will "stay out"!
And if by chance we get a troll, perhaps we can arrange for a slap on the hand by a Mod.

Let's kick off our boots, take the apron off, share music, movies, or share exciting news.

IF YOU MEN HAVE GONADS BIG ENOUGH TO VISIT THIS THREAD, YOU ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKING.
:kickbutt: :giggle::devil::giggle::devil::giggle::devil: :ejuice: :cloud:

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apron? I haven't seen one of those in DECADES, and I'd really love to get some... I'm really damn tired of trying to get grease out of my clothes from cooking splatters! Where oh where can I buy aprons??? :D

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's summer time in Arizona. I'm in the metro area of the City of Scottsdale (Snottsdale). A very wealthy city with tourist locations with insane prices. Me? I typically show clearance only. There are very few times I will pay full price for anything. Unless it's one of the finest restaurants. Or, if it's one of those rare, "I just have to have that" moments.

Anyway, I have I have a stack of discount clothing magazines and coupons to use before they expire. So, I leave VU open and take a break. I've gone from a size 8 to a size 12/14 depending on the garment. Actually, I exploded in size in just the last 2 years...all in my stomach. And I don't eat a lot! So, it's plus size shopping for me this go around. I found some really cute pj's on amazon but it sounds like a china delivery.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's summer time in Arizona. I'm in the metro area of the City of Scottsdale (Snottsdale). A very wealthy city with tourist locations with insane prices. Me? I typically show clearance only. There are very few times I will pay full price for anything. Unless it's one of the finest restaurants. Or, if it's one of those rare, "I just have to have that" moments.

Anyway, I have I have a stack of discount clothing magazines and coupons to use before they expire. So, I leave VU open and take a break. I've gone from a size 8 to a size 12/14 depending on the garment. Actually, I exploded in size in just the last 2 years...all in my stomach. And I don't eat a lot! So, it's plus size shopping for me this go around. I found some really cute pj's on amazon but it sounds like a china delivery.

I wouldn't call 12/14 "plus size" at all; I typically wear 16's in blouses or shirts, and 14's in pants if they're long enough, or I get 16's and then have to tighten up the waist/hips a bit, just to get them long enough -- and I'm very far from a "plus size" person; in fact, I weighed a couple days ago, and my slow dieting is still paying off, I've finally broken the 140 lbs barrier -- 138 lbs now! Woot!!! :D At 5'6 1/2", I'm pretty much at my "proper" weight, but I'd still like to lose about 4 more lbs, to whittle my waist just a bit more.

Andria

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Apron? I haven't seen one of those in DECADES, and I'd really love to get some... I'm really damn tired of trying to get grease out of my clothes from cooking splatters! Where oh where can I buy aprons??? :D

Andria

Etsy has many people who make adorable aprons.

But I want them to actually use and can't justify buying them :(

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Etsy has many people who make adorable aprons.

But I want them to actually use and can't justify buying them :(

Yeah the frilly ones are cute, but probably wouldn't do what I want -- keep grease splatters off my clothes! I cook bacon about 4-5 mornings a week, and that shit splatters like mad!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And how about kinda bitchy chicks who don't quite qualify as ladies, we allowed in here?

I'm gonna go with, 2 X chromosomes qualifies us. :giggle:

Long ago, I heard a joke about that.... that females are clearly superior; men's one Y chromosome is just an X with one leg broken off. :giggle:

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I wouldn't call 12/14 "plus size" at all; I typically wear 16's in blouses or shirts, and 14's in pants if they're long enough, or I get 16's and then have to tighten up the waist/hips a bit, just to get them long enough -- and I'm very far from a "plus size" person; in fact, I weighed a couple days ago, and my slow dieting is still paying off, I've finally broken the 140 lbs barrier -- 138 lbs now! Woot!!! :D At 5'6 1/2", I'm pretty much at my "proper" weight, but I'd still like to lose about 4 more lbs, to whittle my waist just a bit more.

Andria

For me, being so thin for all of my life, I've never had to diet. Tummy always flat, legs like Tina Turner and I'm 5'10". My prime weight is 138lbs. I'd freak out if I went over 140lbs. I'm at 168 now and I hate it. I went to TJMaxx's clearance section and had to look in Lg to XL. For tops to cover my belly. My favorite jeans of course wont' fit, so I am addicted to women's TALL yoga pants. I love them. I get them from Woman Within. They have a sporty slit at the bottom hem. I also have dressy black ones. If I find a promo code for tall women, I'll share it.

Good for you on the diet!!! I found one that included lots of asparagus which I love. But, due to physical and mental issues, and the fact that I like a few cold beers in the evening, seems to be a stand off. Once I get my back situated; doctor today told me to call a minimalist surgeon and then my full blown surgeon since my MRI from Friday shows adverse change. I think I'll wait for that verdict instead of running on a treadmill and not going anywhere.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm gonna go with, 2 X chromosomes qualifies us. :giggle:

Long ago, I heard a joke about that.... that females are clearly superior; men's one Y chromosome is just an X with one leg broken off. :giggle:

Andria

Ah. But see...the Y is just a male with a "Johnson" and no brains and legs to stand on when dealing with a woman. :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For me, being so thin for all of my life, I've never had to diet. Tummy always flat, legs like Tina Turner and I'm 5'10". My prime weight is 138lbs. I'd freak out if I went over 140lbs. I'm at 168 now and I hate it. I went to TJMaxx's clearance section and had to look in Lg to XL. For tops to cover my belly. My favorite jeans of course wont' fit, so I am addicted to women's TALL yoga pants. I love them. I get them from Woman Within. They have a sporty slit at the bottom hem. I also have dressy black ones. If I find a promo code for tall women, I'll share it.

Good for you on the diet!!! I found one that included lots of asparagus which I love. But, due to physical and mental issues, and the fact that I like a few cold beers in the evening, seems to be a stand off. Once I get my back situated; doctor today told me to call a minimalist surgeon and then my full blown surgeon since my MRI from Friday shows adverse change. I think I'll wait for that verdict instead of running on a treadmill and not going anywhere.

I got up to 163 once, during my extreme bout with clinical depression, PTSD, and peri-menopause, in my early 40s -- that was 10 lbs more than I weighed when I was 9 months pregnant! :facepalm: So I got some real antidepressants and stopped trying to use blueberry muffins and oatmeal raisin cookies as antidepressants, and managed to lose 20 lbs. But I always try to diet slowly, or the weight just comes right back; this time around, all I'm doing is a bit of portion control -- I just put less food on my plate, eat slowly, and somehow it works.

I haven't had a drink in almost 25 yrs, but I do like to eat a few lil chocolates after dinner. :D I try to keep away from bakery stuff; they're my real downfall, and I fucking LOVE that shit -- muffins, doughnuts, pies, cookies, etc etc etc -- my only concession is that I keep some dark chocolate peppermint cookies in the fridge, and sometimes grab a handful -- not often, just now and then. I try to just be aware of what's going in my mouth, rather than any kind of weird diet; they don't work, you feel deprived and stressed and resentful, so you stop it and start eating and wow goes the damn waistline -- I saw my mom do that for YEARS, and it's just dumb. I do eat a lot of fiber, whole grains, lots of broccoli, and big salads in the summertime; very little red meat (and only the absolute leanest, when I do eat beef), lots of chicken, and salmon at least once a month-ish -- my husband and I both love it!

I've also been trying to force myself to get up off my lazy butt and DO SOMETHING -- our son is coming back home to live, next month, so we've been getting ready for that for the last 6 months; redecorated his room, housecleaning, etc. I read in a nutrition book years ago that there is only one secret to losing weight: eat a bit less and move a bit more -- and it really works. :)

(but I gave up on jeans about 15-20 yrs ago -- I'm still more angular than rounded, but jeans just aren't kind to middle-aged bodies; they pinch in VERY uncomfortable places, and I got tired of fighting my clothes -- it's strictly yoga pants, leggings, jeggings, or sweats for me! There must be STRETCH!) :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Out of pure curiosity, does figuring out how to dress like a decently put together grown up ever happen or is everyone just faking it better than I do?

I dunno; my mom always had really good taste in clothes, so she kept me well-dressed throughout my childhood and youth, so I guess a little of it rubbed off on me, at least as far as color, hues of colors that either clash like mad or complement each other. She always was the kind who wore all kinds of jewelry though, and I've never really had much use for it; I'd probably wear earrings now and then, but the holes in my earlobes seem to have grown back together. I wear a slender anniversary band as a wedding ring, and I *might* now and then wear a costume jewelry ring, or even a nice emerald and diamond ring that came from my mom's estate... but otherwise, no jewelry at all. And no perfume, EVER, except for maybe a slight touch of musk if I can find the kind I like -- but normally, no perfume! It burns my sinuses like mad.

I also don't have gadzillion pairs of shoes, mainly because I have very strangely shaped/sized feet -- 9 or maybe 9 1/2, "A" width -- medium is B, and narrow is AA... so the only way I can get "A" width shoes is to spend the big bucks at a mall shoestore -- or I can wear shoes that tie over the instep (tennies!) so that the B's don't flop off my feet!

I'd say, look in catalogs, fashion mags, that sort of thing.... even if the stuff being shown or advertised is way more than you want to pay, it might give you some ideas.

Andria

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dunno; my mom always had really good taste in clothes, so she kept me well-dressed throughout my childhood and youth, so I guess a little of it rubbed off on me, at least as far as color, hues of colors that either clash like mad or complement each other. She always was the kind who wore all kinds of jewelry though, and I've never really had much use for it; I'd probably wear earrings now and then, but the holes in my earlobes seem to have grown back together. I wear a slender anniversary band as a wedding ring, and I *might* now and then wear a costume jewelry ring, or even a nice emerald and diamond ring that came from my mom's estate... but otherwise, no jewelry at all. And no perfume, EVER, except for maybe a slight touch of musk if I can find the kind I like -- but normally, no perfume! It burns my sinuses like mad.

I also don't have gadzillion pairs of shoes, mainly because I have very strangely shaped/sized feet -- 9 or maybe 9 1/2, "A" width -- medium is B, and narrow is AA... so the only way I can get "A" width shoes is to spend the big bucks at a mall shoestore -- or I can wear shoes that tie over the instep (tennies!) so that the B's don't flop off my feet!

I'd say, look in catalogs, fashion mags, that sort of thing.... even if the stuff being shown or advertised is way more than you want to pay, it might give you some ideas.

Andria

I think a lot of it is that traditionally 'appropriate' clothing just isn't my thing. Was a gothy/punky teenager, graduated to a geeky 'alternative' person, and very rarely find myself drawn toward normal stuff for myself. When I try, I just feel like a complete fraud or something, especially when it's something stupid like realizing I managed the clothes/hair/cosmetics but failed to remember 'nicely dressed' and 'skater shoes' aren't the best combo and I probably should own something besides those and sandals

Thankfully enough it's not really a huge issue. I work in a retail store that doesn't much care if I show up having randomly shaved part of my head or that I wear a tank top and jeans 99% of the time.

I just occasionally feel like i should be some version of 'presentable' that eludes me. I guess I can just blame that on school pick-up time when other moms seem to have their shit, and outfits, together better than i do

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess I never really worried about shit like that, since I stopped caring what others thought of how I looked or dressed sometime in my teens -- thank many sebaceous cysts and the boils they lead to and their acne scars, for that; my husband and I agree on a very important point (he's still trying to look like a biker-hippie after all these years, with the hair and beard!): "if you don't like the way I look... LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!" I never hung out with "other moms," so their opinions could not have mattered less. I've always been an iconoclast and EXTREME loner, and always will be, because I'm JUST NOT LIKE other people, not at all, and it's stupid and utterly useless trying to pretend like I am. Which is why my ENTIRE "social life" is on the internet -- iconoclasts and extreme loners tend to like it as much as I do. :)

Andria

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I don't really do social except board game nights. Which I host, and I hate having people in my space. Means if someone has an invite I really do enjoy their company and they don't drive me insane (most humans do).

I dunno, I don't normally care much about normal/acceptable/whatever appearances, I just get an occasional burr up my butt about it. Hrm.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I don't really do social except board game nights. Which I host, and I hate having people in my space. Means if someone has an invite I really do enjoy their company and they don't drive me insane (most humans do).

I dunno, I don't normally care much about normal/acceptable/whatever appearances, I just get an occasional burr up my butt about it. Hrm.

The thing that's always gotten under my skin is how some women are so petite and tiny, they have these waists that a man could completely encircle with his hands. I've never been petite and tiny in my life; before I started shrinking, I was 5'7", and have NEVER had a "waistline" to speak of, even when I was skinny as hell -- I like to buy pants in the men's dept because there really ain't much diff in my waist and hips, and I can buy a waist that fits with legs that are long enough -- if I buy women's pants, as noted above, to get them long enough, I have to buy a size larger and then have to actually SEW! to make them fit my waist and hips... and I truly hate to sew!

There was a meme recently that said something like "No, I don't wear a size 0, because I'm a full grown woman!" :giggle: But hey, at least by going over 135 lbs, I finally got boobs! :giggle:

Andria

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bahaha. Other way isn't much fun either, though easier to shop in the women's department for if you're okay with low rise jeans. After kid 3 I'm not as okay with low rise anymore ;)

I've always been 'technically' hourglass by measurement, but the technicality is a mean one. I have rib, not boob, so am more pear by actual body type/shape, I suppose? Especially after the mentioned kids.

Nothing has given me boobs, even temporary ones. Weight gain, pregnancy, breastfeeding, nada. I've determined if I really want them itd require a surgeon, and there's a lot of things I'd rather spend money on lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was built like an adolescent boy until about halfway thru pregnancy, when the titty fairy arrived. :D Got up to a C cup by the end of the pregnancy, and nursing pushed it to a D -- man, I was so proud, after so many years with A's and barely-B's! But breastfeeding made me lose 25 lbs in about a month's time, and I only nursed for about 7 wks; he was such a bad spitter-upper, we had to get him on cereal-thickened formula ASAP, to get any nourishment down him! So after the milk was finally gone, and the pregnancy weight was gone thx to the nursing... I was back to B''s. *sigh* When I got interested in gardening, lots of hard work and sweat made my weight stay low, so then I was back to barely-B's. But when I gained all that weight and got up to 163, then lost 20 lbs, I managed to hang on to C's -- staying over 135 lbs seems to be the magic formula for me to have boobage. If only I didn't also have a huge belly, but I guess that's just the fact of being 56 and post-menopausal.

I've told my family that after my cremation, I want my ashes put into an hourglass.... I've never had an hourglass figure in life, but maybe I can, after death. ;)

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@kittyn I can really relate to you (not on the having kids part) but on the not being like everyone else thing. I generally have a dislike of people in my space, I don't dress "normally", Boobs.... lol I'm stuck somewhere at the end of a b cup. Don't know my bra size as I like the undershirts with a built in bra (Wal Mart style with the little removable paddings) and was a gothy/punky teen. Actually if I had the money for a new wardrobe, I'd order goth cloths online as that is still my preferred style. (God, I miss the 90's Hot Topic!!!). I like dark stuff i.e. Skulls, Black Bloody Roses, and the like.

BUT, big but there, I like to get my nails done every once in a while. Go to a good nail salon and get an acrylic set put on. But I like colors like neon/lime green, black or blue. No French manicure for me. Although I had to for my mom's wedding this past April. She insists on dressing me all girly. :facepalm:

An example of my gothness:
14650536_1201514806573092_8874235405186034800_n.jpg All Hallows Eve (2).jpg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a bit of a pear shape, leaning towards a size 14 most times but have clothes anywhere from a 12 to an 18 because women's sizing sucks. I only buy off clearance racks and it's a bit ridiculous trying to find clothes I like. Most often end up in leggings and long tops as it looks halfway decent and the colitis bloating makes tight things uncomfortable. Wake up with a flat stomach, eat anything at all and look at least 6 months pregnant. I'm seriously considering maternity jeans at this point for comforts sake.

I buy a lot at Kohl's, New York and co., (expensive unless it's clearance) tjmaxx, and Old Navy. I'm trying to stick to mostly neutrals and classic styles lately because I got sick of having clothes that only went with one thing. I've really been digging the maxi skirts lately too, comfy waist band but still looks like you tried. Most often can't be bothered to try anymore LOL, keeping up with the kids and house and multiple illnesses is enough for me

BAM crew

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@kittyn I can really relate to you (not on the having kids part) but on the not being like everyone else thing. I generally have a dislike of people in my space, I don't dress "normally", Boobs.... lol I'm stuck somewhere at the end of a b cup. Don't know my bra size as I like the undershirts with a built in bra (Wal Mart style with the little removable paddings) and was a gothy/punky teen. Actually if I had the money for a new wardrobe, I'd order goth cloths online as that is still my preferred style. (God, I miss the 90's Hot Topic!!!). I like dark stuff i.e. Skulls, Black Bloody Roses, and the like.

BUT, big but there, I like to get my nails done every once in a while. Go to a good nail salon and get an acrylic set put on. But I like colors like neon/lime green, black or blue. No French manicure for me. Although I had to for my mom's wedding this past April. She insists on dressing me all girly. :facepalm:

An example of my gothness:
View attachment 84384 View attachment 84385

If I magically had new wardrobe money right now i'd probably end up with a lot of completely impractical EGL cuteness, and maybe some rockabilly/stereotypical '50s-esque stuff thrown in.

Also, the shelf bra tanktop things at Wal-Mart? They're friggin amazing and comfy, and I don't actually own a real bra because of them lol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@kittyn I have a dozen+ shelf bra cami's I can't wear any more. They're all new actually. All colors, some studded. I'm somewhat of a long torso so these won't ride up. A few other black items too I can't wear. If interested, PM me.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, I think by now the males have seen enough to know that this truly is Ladies only. They don't want to surf about our conversations.

So, here I am at my best friend's wedding in 2004 at age 45.

Robin2004.jpg

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My kids have been out of school for the year for all of 7hrs, 37mins. I'm already going insane.

That is all.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm on week 2. And already asked (begged. With tears) my mom to take them tomorrow night for a while so I can get out of this house

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Enjoy them while you still have them. After they're grown and off living their lives, you will miss the hell out of your little ones, but they're never coming back; the grown kids ate 'em. :D

Andria

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I adore my minihumans, but I am not looking forward to a summer of chaos and kid drama.

The boy kid is going to his aunt's tomorrow though, so only 2/3s of the chaos and drama this weekend! Unfortunatly hes the quiet and self occupying one :teehee:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enjoy them while you still have them. After they're grown and off living their lives, you will miss the hell out of your little ones, but they're never coming back; the grown kids ate 'em. :D

Andria
I do, don't get me wrong. But between home schooling and being home 24/7 with them, a break is needed every now and again. Can't pour from an empty cup and all that

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do, don't get me wrong. But between home schooling and being home 24/7 with them, a break is needed every now and again. Can't pour from an empty cup and all that

I hear ya. It may sound bad but I work two nights a week mainly as an excuse to not be 'mom' for a while. They're awesome, I enjoy being around them, but dear God they're needy/draining.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I know what you mean, and you can really only relax if they're with your parents or other close family member. But damn, I miss my lil guy, even if he was annoying as hell half the time when he was a lil guy! :giggle: Now he's 29, and he's great fun, smart and funny and usually has something interesting and/or valuable to say... but I miss that lil guy that he ate. :giggle:

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya. It may sound bad but I work two nights a week mainly as an excuse to not be 'mom' for a while. They're awesome, I enjoy being around them, but dear God they're needy/draining.
I do miss working sometimes, just the chance to have adult conversation and such. My little guy is special needs and doesn't take well to not having me with him except when he's at Grandma's or his dad's. I work a few hours a month helping my uncle with his business paperwork, and working towards some computer certifications so I can work from home. I miss using my brain.

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do miss working sometimes, just the chance to have adult conversation and such. My little guy is special needs and doesn't take well to not having me with him except when he's at Grandma's or his dad's. I work a few hours a month helping my uncle with his business paperwork, and working towards some computer certifications so I can work from home. I miss using my brain.

Heh, I just retail at a liquor store Fri and sat nights (the shift none of the college kids want, basically). No brain involved, just an ability to be louder than the drunk idiots and willing to kick out the underage, overly intoxicated, or hostile.

Should look for something at-home or rather flexible once school starts again though. Just not much around me pays more than (quality) child care would cost. Everyone suggests just DOING child care, but I'm really not that big a fan of kids I didn't birth.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same. I love my own and that's where it stops still, at least it gets you out of the house. Every little bit helps

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here's a really good laugh, Ladies. Enjoy! Hahahahaha!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's a really good laugh, Ladies. Enjoy! Hahahahaha!

Seems to me if their balls are that uncomfy, they need to be wearing tighty whities. When my breasts started bothering me because they touch my abdomen when I sit down... I STARTED WEARING A FUCKING BRA!!!!!!!!

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm sure they have a way of adjusting even in their tighty whities, too.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay. At least once in our lifetime we as women have at least thought about this ONCE.
I would "Like" this but I can't "Like" my own posts.
Fuck-humpday-i-want-to-know-when-fuck-me-so-hard-i-cant-Hump-Day-Meme-Dirty (1).jpg

Peace

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone! I won't tell y'all my size because it sounds like you'd hate me if I did. Just dropping in I guess. Seems like a nice women's group. I love aprons!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't figger out why @JuicyLucy hasn't been around in hyeah.

I'm past my expiration date for "fuck me till I can't walk" day, but me and the ol man had plenty of those, before we aged out. :giggle: It's just a damn good thing that a) we were good friends BEFORE we got naughty with each other, and b) we have separate bedrooms. I've arrived at a point in my life where I want all the furniture in my room to be filled and topped with MY thjings, and only MY clothes hang in my closet -- and I don't have to endure any of those man smells or sounds either. :) :) :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone! I won't tell y'all my size because it sounds like you'd hate me if I did. Just dropping in I guess. Seems like a nice women's group. I love aprons!

No hate in here, we're all gorgeous babes and we know it. Or at least we can play that on the interwebz with perfect assurance. ;)

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Why the hell are you afraid of your size. We don't all look like our avitar. We are all the same. We are all a 'HOOT'.

So Welcome to the Underground. Make sure you introduce yourself when you hit the home button, just below is an intro thread. Hang out and chime in whenever the urge or flippant comment wants to! :giggle:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So how long before a gang of guys storm in for a panty raid?

LMFAO, Lucy! They know to stay out. Let's get a couple pages going and they'll get on with their MEN ONLY thread. What wimps when it comes to talking about their 'junk', their problems, and other shit.

IF THE MEN HAVE GONADS BIG ENOUGH TO VISIT THIS THREAD, THEY'RE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKING. (Oh, that was good. I'll edit the OP). Nah, they won't bother us. No worries.
:kickbutt: :giggle::devil::giggle::devil::giggle::devil: :ejuice: :cloud:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the OG reminded me of a note my cousin (who was lucky enough to have her own room) would put on the door when we were kids

IF THE MEN HAVE GONADS BIG ENOUGH TO VISIT THIS THREAD, THEY'RE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKING. (Oh, that was good. I'll edit the OP.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@JuicyLucy I hope you stick around. We need straight talk, women talk, we need our space. FTFDA and :finger: to the men if they step in.

I just re-did the OP. Thoughts? Man, I feel like a Woman, Ms. Independent, R.E.S.P.E.C.T, Beyonce....you get the drift....from #10 to #1.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors