Become a Patron!

LADIES ONLY!!! (We mean it!)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh my apologies. I guess it's inevitable that someone would come in, and I'm sure mods have helped a litte. Though regardless happy to see something like this.

I think the general lack of interest in his silliness discouraged him. ;)

Andria

Valbunny

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the general lack of interest in his silliness discouraged him. ;)

Andria

Ah I see, yeah something don't feed the troll? Anyways glad that he has not come back for awhile, though is sad to see that this thread had not been posted on in a little bit. I shall search for something valid to post here and liven thinks up a little bit. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think its just that most of us already socialize in other threads that are much older and still going

And of course, new threads we also pop in

Valbunny

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh I see. Yes there does seem to be a lot of alternative threads to this one, not to mention I am sure there are some alternative ways that some groups within this forum communicate. There certainly are a lot of friendly threads to be posting in here aha.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I see. Yes there does seem to be a lot of alternative threads to this one, not to mention I am sure there are some alternative ways that some groups within this forum communicate. There certainly are a lot of friendly threads to be posting in here aha.

And a lot of extremely UNfriendly ones too, but those can also be a lot of fun at times. :giggle:

Andria

Valbunny

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aha iono, I am too nice to every be mean to someone. I just ignore, or I always end up finding friends who protect me. You know the type that are like, (omg someone was mean to you, where are they I will kill them for you, they start searching for something sharp). I know I am sort of weird. I always get yelled at for being too nice, anyways though I should not make this about me. I have seem to be lucky and have only ran into very nice people from the community, though I have seen some not so nice posts.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Aha iono, I am too nice to every be mean to someone. I just ignore, or I always end up finding friends who protect me. You know the type that are like, )(omg someone was mean to you, where are they I will kill them for you, they start searching for something sharp). I know I am sort of weird. I always get yelled at for being too nice, anyways though I should not make this about me. I have seem to be lucky and have only ran into very nice people from the community, though I have seen some not so nice posts.

Most here ARE really nice... but there are always that 10%, it's impossible to avoid them, EVER. I guess that's the reason for the /ignore button. :D

Andria

Valbunny

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most here ARE really nice... but there are always that 10%, it's impossible to avoid them, EVER. I guess that's the reason for the /ignore button. :D

Andria

Right, aha. I typically keep to myself anyways, but you are very much correct you will run into them eventually, you just have to ignore and move on with yourself. Oh hey also I know it is VERY late, but grats on three years smoke free, and it is very crazy when you add in the amount of cigarettes avoided, and the money you have saved. :p

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right, aha. I typically keep to myself anyways, but you are very much correct you will run into them eventually, you just have to ignore and move on with yourself. Oh hey also I know it is VERY late, but grats on three years smoke free, and it is very crazy when you add in the amount of cigarettes avoided, and the money you have saved. :p

It's miraculous! And really opens up the budget for lots of other great stuff. :D

Andria

Valbunny

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's miraculous! And really opens up the budget for lots of other great stuff. :D

Andria

It really does!! However when I quit smoking my money still was disappearing, not really sure what I was spending it on to be honest. Aha anyways thank you for talking with me for a bit, was nice. I need to go fix my hair... Had it in a bun donut that hasn't really been working out so going to just change it. Wish my hair was thicker ugh so dumb. Need to go walk in this like, freezing weather to pick up my daughter from school, fun times. :cuss2:

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Dammit! Why aren't I getting notifications for this thread?! Hello Ladies. :hug:

Hi Valbunny. Welcome to the Ladies Room. What's said in here, stays in here.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just tweaked my settings. We'll see.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay. So. I put up my entire, compulsive collection of new makeup that hasn't been used. Offerup.com estimated it at $542. Listed it at $385. I paid close to $1,000. Some young man was so desperate to buy it for his girlfriend but couldn't afford the price. I then receive a full price offer but they wanted me to spread EVERYTHING out so they could see what they were getting. They were fishing. As were the other 7 parties that had approached me. He contacted me every day. The full price fisher hadn't responded to me and I just felt compelled to give it to this young man for $300. He couldn't come up with the full amount but said he could pay half now and half next week. What a sweetheart. I caved and told him okay. But he would only get part of it now and the rest later. He wanted to pay and come today. So I arranged what he could take with him.

He showed up and left his girlfriend in the car. Apparently she took a breif look at it online and had an OMG moment. I'm wondering how the heck he was going to put all of that in the car without her noticing or asking WTF? So I told her to bring her in. We hit the hallway and told her to close her eyes. Junior guided her. When he told her to open her eyes she was flabbergasted. It was nicer than the photos, she said. She apparently knew her brands and was into makeup heavily. And Junior found the $300 I told him he could have it.

I'm a giver. It gives me much joy to give than receive. I like to make people happy. It makes me happy. I'm glad to have the cash. But the feeling I had, meant more.

Full collection plus some in the drawers.jpg Makeup - left to right. Left..jpg Makeup - left to right. middle..jpg Makeup - left to right. right.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Now, on to the nail gel collection. The top row is my typical polish. I found out today that row 3 all metallic are typical polish as well. I have the Pro UV setter I used once. Was listed at $147. I dumped it to the $85. That includes the UV setter.

I've been so caught up in this and banking budget errors, I've had no time for myself. I need to stock my carts! Chuck said let's do a China Christmas. LMAO...China? I don't think he knows what he's in for. LOL

Nails - Gel - more in drawers plus UV Setter.jpg

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have any of you ladies bought clothes online? If so, would you please tell me if they usually run too small...too big? Anything you can throw in would help. First time shopping for clothes online.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You've come to the right place. Keep an eye out for anything from China, Japan, anywhere where the women run very small. Or, a US vendor pawning off Asian clothing. A size medium here would probably be a XXXL. pay attention the fabric. Not always as it seems and you'll get things that hang crooked and are not cut on the grain. I learned the hard way, especially on eBay.

Amazon is more reliable, but you still have to keep an eye out. If it sounds too good, you get what you pay for. I've ordered several tops and would up having to file for returns. Funky fits. Even at Etsy. You can only depend on the reviews. I typically do well with Amazon as long as it's Prime. I like hitting the sale racks at TJMaxx, etc. when I can get out. Roaman's is good for my summer shorts. The jersey ones are soooo comfortable, have pockets and fit accurately. Woman Within have awesome yoga pants I wear all the time. Chadwicks is excellent. Since I'm tall, I order several items in tall. Particularly the pretty jogging suits. I have nearly every color, slip on and sneakers that match and camis for under the hooded terry outfits.

Are you looking for something particular?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for the helpful/great information.
I didn't know about any that.
Right now I'm just looking for stonewash Levi 501 button fly denim jeans and a shirt or two. I don't want the stretchy kind of jeans nor the skinny jeans.
Don't quite know what kind of shirts I want, have to do some looking. I have Prime on Amazon, so I will be buying from them.

eva grin

Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Personally I prefer to order at reliable and well-known online stores such as eBay, Amazon and Asos to avoid any delivery problems (Asos is my fav online store). I've never tried to order from China but I read a lot of positive reviews about aliexpress

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you for the helpful/great information.
I didn't know about any that.
Right now I'm just looking for stonewash Levi 501 button fly denim jeans and a shirt or two. I don't want the stretchy kind of jeans nor the skinny jeans.
Don't quite know what kind of shirts I want, have to do some looking. I have Prime on Amazon, so I will be buying from them.

I haven't' worn 501's in years. My favorite, other than the $200 bling ones. j/k

Personally I prefer to order at reliable and well-known online stores such as eBay, Amazon and Asos to avoid any delivery problems (Asos is my fav online store). I've never tried to order from China but I read a lot of positive reviews about aliexpress

I like aliexpress - never purchased there. Never hears of Asos. Sounds like a must try! Love Amazon - as long as it's Prime. Ebay is where I mostly got my costume jewelry. That and hitting DSW's clearance jewelry section. Wish I could post a pic, but my damned pc is toast! If I could get TapaTalk to work I could do that.

Well, back to shopping.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ended up going to Vanderbilts. It was a good thing I went there. Found out Levis don't make my size in stonewash 501 or 505. The smallest they make is 28 waist. Wranglers make 'em smaller, but I don't like Wranglers :mad:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Chuck and I were married in 1990 and our amicable divorce was final in 1996 at my request. It's been 27 years. And now it has become full circle, living together again in our older age.

Chuck told me a long time ago, "I promise you, I'll wait".

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!
We are free

We are strong
We are empowered
We are a force to be reckoned with
women_empowerment.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I came across this YT channel purely by accident. Wow.

Whether you believe in astrology or not, take some time to listen to this women. I put on the video and let it play in the background while looking at other websites. You can't help but listen to what's pertinent in your life as it relates to your astrological sign, dismiss it or keep listening!

She does this with a group of people probably once a week. So it's live and live stream when she does this. She isn't a fortune teller. She just knows, with a passion, what is her gift. Just listen. Once at my link, you'll see all of the other signs. Enjoy!

I'm a Virgo. Un-freaking believable:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Those lips! Those lips! {slurp}
Okay, Trix. Get a grip.

Great song for Father's Day

VU Sponsors