Become a Patron!

LadyVaper LUVS CLOUDS!!!

LadyVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HELLO ALL YOU CLOUD CHASERS!!! That is exactly what I am....never thought about it till I saw the title of this sub-forum....
The more clouds I make the better!
So what's going on over here?
I do not build coils, I use 100% VG because of allergies, so I have lots of clouds naturally. I would build my owe coils, (I have an RSST) but the wire is too small for my nerve damaged hands to fool with.
I love Mods that take 2-18650 batteries because I don't have to worry about it going dead so often!
A very GREAT :cool: guy on the dark side made me a wonderful mod out of one of the old sigilei board....I used it 90% of the time till the board fried it's self! :eek: Or maybe I did it from chain vaping! Either way it's gone :( BUT he is building me an even better one with a DNA 30!!! I am so excited, I can't wait!!!:D
I am sure I will get to know a lot of you due to being a host for coops, so any of you are welcome to message me for fun or with questions...
Thanks for having me, I know I am welcome! :p
TTYAL!
LV

StinkMutt57

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RSST ,,, Nice. Have one of them myself and it works well.
IMG_17581.jpg

LadyVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man, wish I knew how to wrap the coils....not that I don't know how...just my hands wont let me...
My RSST is about 6 months old and NEVER been used...
Can I buy pre-wrapped coils for it???

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you can find pre-made coils on ebay ... fasttech has premades with wick, although I don't think I saw any that were sub-ohm...

You could always just order the .8 ohm kanger bdc for the aerotanks... I finally decided to try one of mine tonight... Not recommended on a fresh battery though, as I found much over 15watts gives a burn taste... atleast on the ejuice I was using...

Seven30subOhm2_zps15c0f1ef.jpg

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man, wish I knew how to wrap the coils....not that I don't know how...just my hands wont let me...
it might take you a little longer but what if you used locking hemostats? that paired up with a coil building jig? i have mechanics hands so i have a hard time with the wire until i tried the hemostats.

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
I use hemo's and a drill bit all the time, will have videos up soon

VU Sponsors