Become a Patron!

Laisimo L1 200w intermittent issue

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone else been experiencing intermittent shutting down of their mod? About to contact Laisimo about this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happen to my SnowWolf 200 watts ... Apparently, made by same company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. Will keep you posted

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My Hohm Wrecker was doing it and the Snow Wolf...it was one of the batter connectors losing contact for a split second. Make sure that they are grasping the battery tightly, if they arent then they will need replacing.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I checked what you said and it's definitely grabbing tightly. This L1 is only 2 weeks old....

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I checked what you said and it's definitely grabbing tightly. This L1 is only 2 weeks old....

Then its definitely an issue with the chip and I would suggest email Asmodus about it.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's who I intend to try and reach out to. I figured a phone cal would be faster but hey I'll do both!

This is happening with mine as well. And this time when it happeed I got a funny smell from my batteries. Almost a burning smell and these are brand new lgh2 batteries.

Yh same problem here. Also brand new LGH2's. No burning smell for me tho, Just very annoying as only got it on thurs 7/04. Not even a week old. Definately try to contact Asmodus tomorrow.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got in touch with someone there and shit...... @raymo2u has posted a fix he did for it on another post. Worked for me!!

So i'm not sure if any one is going to read this or not,but I was trying to update the firmware on my laisimo l1 because ever so often i would shut off out of no ware. but when I when to update it I get this in windows

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    325.5 KB · Views: 2

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It still does intermittently shut down on mine also. I’ve looked for new firmware and nothing....

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried opening the software to actually update it?

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you follow the steps on how to plug it in? Remove a battery hold down the up and power at the same time and re seat the battery hold for a few seconds til you hear it register on your computer as being connected

Last edited:

VU Sponsors