Become a Patron!

LAISIMO Spider 200W Box Mod Review-The Best Mod in 2017

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlike other vapers who like the performance and massive clouds when buying devices. As for me, I prefer the unique and creative devices. The product has a good-looking face and then garners people’s interest and attention. But many e-cigs in the vaping market strike me as disappointing because numerous products released by producer look alike, without any creativity. But now, a new product produced by LAISIMO holds the promise of the vaping world. LAISIMO, as a new company, has set a good example for its counterparts as it has released the LAISIMO Spider 200W Box Mod, which impresses me very much when getting it. Now, I will introduce this product to you.

External Part

The LAISIMO Spider 200W Box Mod is fabricated with alloy zinc and comes in bronze color. When I get it at first, it feels a little heavy. Yet it feels comfortable and smooth when touching it. Importantly, there are no fingerprints on its surface. I reviewed some devices with screens like the Smonant TS mod which does not feature fingerprints-proof, so there are many fingerprints on its screen. So in this regard, this device outlasts other devices having screens. When it comes to the shape of mods, e-cigs, in general, fall into two types: Square or pen-like device. The LAISIMO Spider 200W Box Mod is designed with the trapezoid. Such design allows me to hold it smoothly and easily. Plus, there are many soft curved lines painted on its surface instead of compelling and attracting patterns used in other products, an indication that this mod is simple, meeting the whole mod perfectly.

%E6%9C%AA%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98-1-6.jpg

On its top, it is a 510 spring-loaded pin, which fits into 33mm atomizers without any overhang. I pair this mod with an RDA, which can deliver a smooth and flavorful taste.
On the back of this mod, it is a battery cover, on the bottom left of which is a little cutout, by which you can open this cover with your fingernails and then replace batteries. In terms of batteries, I often think that replaceable batteries are better than internal batteries as it is reported that several explosions associated with e-cigs are caused by battery problems. So external battery can avoid such potential risks. This mod supports a wide range of output power from 5W to 200W, meaning that it supports different coils(0.1 ohm-3.0ohm for regular kanthal coils and 0.1ohm-1.0ohm for NI, TI as well as SS). It pleases me as I can get different tastes using different coils.

Screen

Located on its front, there is a touchscreen which measures around one inch. Although it is a small screen, it is capable of much information and data, telling you the current status quos of the device. The screen comes in multiple colors including white, yellow, green and red in a lighting condition. It indicates that you can adjust data and information, especially in darkness. The screen is designed with some big characters, allowing vapers to recognize them clearly. This user-friendly design is well welcomed by many vapers, not least the old. Above the screen, it is a fire button (circular-like button) made out of plastic materials and beneath it is Plus and Minus button respectively. Under these two small buttons (plus and minus) is a USB port for charging your device easily and rapidly. The device is suite for me whether it is layout and colors. But speak of its operation, it drives me crazy and perplexes me. So prior to taking puffs, I should read the instruction packed in this package.

1. Press the fire button five times to active this device
2. Hold the plus button and fire button to lock your device
3. Press the minus button and fire button to lock your resistance
4. Click the fire button three times to access the menu and scroll through the mode you like via plus and minus button.
At the bottom of this device, there are so many small venting holes, aiming for heat dissipation.

Click to watch the video to know more>>>

[videomsn]

Protection Systems

In recent years, it is reported that lack of protection systems is the causative factor in e-cigarette’s explosions. So complete protection system plays a big part of e-cigs. The LAISIMO Spider 200W Box Mod does an excellent job in this regard as it is furnished with many protection systems, ensuring safe and comfortable vaping experience.

Sleep Mode: If you don’t use the device for a long time, the device will enter into the sleep mode. That saves the battery life.
Battery level Reminder: If the battery is under the 3.2V, the screen will present the low battery; if the battery is higher than 4.8V, the system will show high battery; if the battery is lower than 6V, the system will tell you to check the battery. All user-friendly functions are intended to keep the battery and device safe.
An instruction is provided in the package, and you can learn more information about these systems.

Final Thought

The LAISIMO Spider 200W Box Mod features a curved and ergonomic design, which is intended to fit into comfortably within the user’s hand during use. Additionally, compared to common mechanical mods, this device not only delivers massive clouds but also gives you comfortable vaping experience. In comparison to a device with the screen, its screen has some large characters and comes in multiple colors, adding vitality to the whole device. What’s more, there are no fingerprints existing on the screen when touching them. In terms of price, you can get this device at the reasonable price on the ave40 online store, and you also get some additional service, such as support service. The LAISIMO Spider 200W Box Mod is one of the best mod.

Series of LAISIMO
Laisimo S3 200W Temperature Control Box Mod
Laisimo L1 200W TC Bluetooth 4.0 Box Mod
LAISIMO Warrior 230W Box Mod

VU Sponsors