Become a Patron!

Laisimo TX TP200 keeps powering off/on & co won't fix even under 90 day warranty

jaynediezel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, my Laisimo TX-TP200 V1.3 was ok for a cpl weeks then started randomly powering down (new batteries, totally dry tank area-no leaks etc) and as it became more frequent, I contacted them. By the time the ticket was approved to send to them, it was just turning on/off all the time and totally unusable. I sent it to them and told them I would pay for expedited shipping as I manage tours for a living and needed it to come back to my house asap before I went back on the road for several months. They received it and said that even though the 90 still had not yet passed, the sticker inside was tampered with and made the warranty bill & void as they say that this is indicative of someone outside the co made an attempt at fixing it. Well, this never happened. Nobody tried to fix/alter it and how the sticker got scratched was most likely during changing batteries, removal of the back panel while in route somewhere, etc. Obv I'm uber upset, this wasn't cheap but I got it at a local shop I support and was glad to do so. Now I have it back but nobody to fix it. It doesn't turn on/off as much, but it says "atomizer short" often and will power down. It's just not working properly and am hoping I can find someone here that can help. The touchscreen works fine, it's something within the system that needs tweaking and I don't have the skill set for this. I actually really like this mod for clouds & flavor better than my other mods and with 2 batteries it's a lot easier to carry so I'm really trying to salvage it. Ifbanyone works on these I would love to hear from you. Thanks guys

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Back when Laisimo was just getting started, they sent us a unit to test out before making a purchase with them. Upon delivery, within a few days of use, the screen started flickering and then shut off entirely. They sent me a firmware upgrade that they made hastily just for me, and that didn't help. They swore up and down it was user error...yea right. I have been vaping since 2011, there's no user error here. They are just a shady company with shoddy QC. We ended up never making that order with them.

jaynediezel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm getting the shady vibe from them after they claimed my mod was "already attempted" at being fixed when it was only 2 months old when I sent it to them. I never really needed a fancy color touchscreen mod but it was a great deal and I love the shop I go to in Miami (Vaporlife ☺️) so I got it and it turns out the Laisimo was a dud so far and so is the co. Expensive lesson. I'm going to try updating firmware tonight and pray it helps. I don't want to buy another mod. It's costin me more to quit smoking than I anticipated. Thanks for the info.

Back when Laisimo was just getting started, they sent us a unit to test out before making a purchase with them. Upon delivery, within a few days of use, the screen started flickering and then shut off entirely. They sent me a firmware upgrade that they made hastily just for me, and that didn't help. They swore up and down it was user error...yea right. I have been vaping since 2011, there's no user error here. They are just a shady company with shoddy QC. We ended up never making that order with them.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After the firmware update, they had the audacity to ask me to make a big purchase from them.....uhhh really? LOL

jaynediezel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds about right coming from a co that made sure they wouldn't honor the warranty. FMLLLLL lolol

After the firmware update, they had the audacity to ask me to make a big purchase from them.....uhhh really? LOL

jaynediezel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Laisimo website no longer has the firmware upgrade page posted! I've looked everywhere. Unbelievable. Does anyone know how to fix Laisimo mods or know how I can find someone who knows? I don't use any other vape sites besides VU because it seems that this is one of the most popular and has the most people on it. Any advice (other than letting me know it's a expensive paperweight at this pointFml) will be sooooooooooper helpful and appreciated
jD

Attachments

• IMG_9470.PNG
    IMG_9470.PNG
    44.3 KB · Views: 3

VU Sponsors