Become a Patron!

Large Build RDA's

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would like to know of some RDA's that you can do large builds on. I use a Doge X2 right now and I am thinking of getting the Twisted Messes RDA, but if there are others, I wanna check em out before I buy. Im looking for large deck, deep juice well, big postholes, and generally space for large builds.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Velocity is a good one. So is 13 heavens rda (which is almost identical to twisted messes)

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my tactical warhead. Biggest juicewell ive seen.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Triple post but a lot of the stuff I build goes in my dark horse. Granted I broke one of the post the other day it has large post holes and so so juice well

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a fan of the twisted messes, MakoWar and the Kennedy for larger builds

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went with the 13 Heavens 9 Hells, its like the twisted messes but bigger postholes and bigger juicewell

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now (all I really have to work with) mephisto tri post and huge hole for thick wires Clapton, fused claptons, twisted wire etc. I love this thine and has great AFC. I shelved it for a few months but revisited it and love this little work horse. Just doesn't hold tons of juice.

dirtboy25

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How big is too big? This 2 post from CCI is the biggest I have and the biggest I've seen available... One pic you can see the size difference compared to a 22mm RDA.... I don't know if you can outbuild this deck. This can also hold tons of juice, at least 5ml if i remember correctly once the wicks are saturated.

CCI%2024%2030%20fused%20clapton%20drago%20scottish%20roll_zpshrlrmjxv.jpg

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How big is too big? This 2 post from CCI is the biggest I have and the biggest I've seen available... One pic you can see the size difference compared to a 22mm RDA.... I don't know if you can outbuild this deck. This can also hold tons of juice, at least 5ml if i remember correctly once the wicks are saturated.

CCI%2024%2030%20fused%20clapton%20drago%20scottish%20roll_zpshrlrmjxv.jpg
Thats pretty sick bro, but i think you need a box to power those, i might check that out once my box gets here(waitinh on fasttech)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The glacier 2 rda is similar to a mutation with a velocity deck. Buddy just got one and it's pretty nice. Comes with lots of extras.

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ill post pics when my 13 Heavens gets here

Kinghen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year