Become a Patron!

Last Chance To Place Your Vote For THE VAPING UNDERGROUND!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
so there really was an email? i kept hearing about one, but until now never saw anyone who actually got one.

there was, but i didn't save it.. i got it the day before my pc crashed and burned on me.. :(
happy i voted before that happened.. my phone sucks!! :confused:

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
They actually banned the words Vaporjoe and Vaping Underground at ECF .. So yeah im kinda happy about this :D

T exas Toast

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They actually banned the words Vaporjoe and Vaping Underground at ECF .. So yeah im kinda happy about this :D

AND you should be Joe !!!!

The way I see it, Ecf celebrated, publicized etc their win for the past years. YOU have that right as well.

SOME think now that ecf is the number 2 forum, the celebration period should be shortened and quietened down to a bare whisper.

UH HUH, I bet they do feel that way. I mean, come on, Ecf wants this hushed and lets 'move on' folks. Nothing to talk about here.

ECF wants this kept as quiet as possible and forgotten about as quickly as possible so there is as little notice taken to this as possible.

Their supporting vendors might begin to rethink which forum they advertise and support. Ya know ;)

Yup ecf wants this to go away and be forgotten RIGHT NOW.

IMHO that is why we keep seeing all the post about VU over celebrating the WINS.

Like I said before, ecf was very proud of their forum winning number one all those years. You certainly do not see them proudly announcing they are the number 2 forum now do ya. :) All of a sudden this poll doesn't mean squat-o.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
quote-i-want-winners-i-want-people-who-want-to-win-mike-singletary-171881.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've seen a number of ECF folks registering and posting intro's. Let the hemorrhaging of members continue at ECF...

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
I just wanna say, after Whiskey left and OS took over, that place went to hell, even more so than before.

I was done when they forced vendors to change the word mod to APV. My only two infractions were for the following, I told a new member if they were looking to buy that it was done in the classified and they slapped my wrist and told me I was attempting to sale outside of the proper section and the second infraction was because I told someone in the PIF group that I would take some juice off their hands.

I'm glad I found this place. I'm so incredibly happy they have been dethroned. I'm happy that I can say shit without worrying about a 3 day vaca.

Wish I had found this place sooner.

LONG LIVE JOE! LONG LIVE VU!

VU Sponsors