Become a Patron!

Last movie before you die

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you had one last movie to watch, whatever movie it was, which movie old or new would you watch before you passed? I'm trying to get ideas to start a library, thought this might bring up some good ones from members here.

Mine would be..

The Goonies

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
24d6a0811255e7e128263b7331a0ce14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've added all the ones mentioned above that i haven't seen which were almost all of them lol, I appreciate the recommendation for some of the small indie films also. I did add classics like Stars Wars and Top Gun but I've seen them before. I also like weird movies like..

and

.. just trying to find more movies that I haven't ever seen yet; whether strange, weird, funny, action, thriller, just plain entertaining movies to watch with all this popcorn I have. Watching something for the first time is always best. Thanks for those ideas and more after. Feel free to let me know more. I can pick 30 to add to my library.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
51Xp6X7-AZL._AC_US218_.jpg

A very scary movie that is also funny as hell!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Jack Nicholson is one of my favorite actors; along with Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, Johnny Depp, Mark Wahlberg, Bratt Pitt, Robert Di'nero, Tom Hanks, Leonardo Di'caprio, and Samuel L. Jackson. Others too, just can't think. Seeing Jack young makes me happy :)
I love all of them plus Mel Gibson, Al Pacino, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Clint Eastwood and Richard Gere and Kevin Costnar!
You want to see a young Jack Nicholson - watch " Easy Rider" - Excellent Classic!
I don't think I can post the Trailer as there is subject matter we can't discuss here Lol!
ad45717aa8128afa54210f89a0365a26.jpg

2077615734_0f6ef42587.jpg

Last edited:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love all of them plus Mel Gibson, Al Pacino, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Clint Eastwood and Richard Gere and Kevin Costnar!
You want to see a young Jack Nicholson - watch " Easy Rider" - Excellent Classic!
I don't think I can post the Trailer as there is subject matter we can't discuss here Lol!
ad45717aa8128afa54210f89a0365a26.jpg

2077615734_0f6ef42587.jpg

Inserting a very very very young Lindsey Lohan "oops how could I forget" meme:
lindsay-lohan-gif-smack.gif

Def those also! I'll have to check that one out. Yeah, my favorite Batman movie (there's several) is the one when Jack is Joker and Michael Keaton is Batman. Now that, is Batman. The ones after were really kiddie and all, except for like Dark Knight. But that was a weird and twisted one. I loved it. Love all the bad & gritty subject matter movies also. Makes you think that you're shitty days aren't that shitty at all.. :teehee:

Like "Spun".. really bad subject but after watching it, or "Trainspotting", you're day will become better.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's another classic

Oh and this one...

That "Wild & Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" movie, dude, did I just see that lady shotgunning a joint in that guy's mouth @ 1:04? lol! I like documentaries, looks really good hahaa

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A couple weird ones you should add to the list...

and

New Horror Comedy Movies attempting to catch the same light as the classic Evil Dead.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Showgirls definitely the greatest movie of all time

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right now I'm revisiting my childhood. Anyone who was a kid in the early 80s has to remember The gate I never knew the kid was Brad dorff

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There was a TV series based on Stephen Kings book " The Stand" and if you could find the set it would be a good one also ( or read the book and get the whole back story.")

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That "Wild & Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" movie, dude, did I just see that lady shotgunning a joint in that guy's mouth @ 1:04? lol! I like documentaries, looks really good hahaa

Its really an amazing movie. Watch it asap and thank me later.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Secret Garden 1 & 2, by Hallmark.
Anyone who loves flowers and a splendid story should watch this.

The Secret Garden - 1987
The Secret Garden v1 1987.jpg

Back to the Secret Garden - 2001

Back to The Secret Garden v2 .jpg

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My husband said the original "Ben Hur."

I'd probably be a smartass and watch "Drag Me To Hell" or "Heaven Can Wait"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right now I'm revisiting my childhood. Anyone who was a kid in the early 80s has to remember The gate I never knew the kid was Brad dorff

I'm an 80's kid also brother; grew up watching Reading Rainbow, Ninja Turtles, Saved by the Bell, and Fresh Prince..

LOL WTF. I can't believe I had a rat-tail and MC Hammer pants.. smh with disgust.. :oops:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its really an amazing movie. Watch it asap and thank me later.

Believe me, I will. You know I'll call u out on it too. :giggle: jk, but thanks for that, I want to watch it right now but I gotta' work earlier than usual tomorrow. Thanks brother! Shit looked entertaining af. Love watching back country crazy rednecks man, you're always suprised at what's next and don't know what's going to happen, the suspense..

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I know, right??? It makes me emotional, too. I have both DVDs. To find it now at a decent price is hard.

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some great suggestions in this thread.
I'll add:
Maltese Falcon
Amélie
Inglorious Basterds
Henry Fool
Pink Floyd Live At Pompeii
Bubba Ho-Tep
True Romance
and Llamas With Hats I-XII

Last edited:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Some great suggestions in this thread.
I'll add:
Maltese Falcon
Amélie
Inglorious Basterds
Henry Fool
Pink Floyd Live At Pompeii
Bubba Ho-Tep
True Romance
and Llamas With Hats I-XII

@Mowgli It's been long time, good to see you! I always love your suggestions, the music thread one too. Ty.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really, that's your last movie? Watching Nick build a coil? You must be a balls to the wall, hardcore vaper then. I thought I was but it seems I have nothing on you. :giggle:<3
I'm not a balls to the wall, hardcore vaper... I'm just a pro fluffer! ;)

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This and the above made me cry so hard. Yeah, I'm a man, and I cried! Hell, I cried once just telling a friend about "The Color Purple".

VU Sponsors