Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brain1.jpg

By right of superior posting, zaroba is best suited to guide the destiny of this topic.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
JackSparrow1.jpg

if you do not have a chance, you can not win whatever it is you don't have a chance at. So what purpose would be served in trying to win, when you have no chance, without first making sure you have a chance at winning?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DavyJones1.jpg

Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... zaroba's victory!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, he has a new challenger.
I've been involved in some threads since before 09 :p

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DavyJones2.jpg

Do you fear... Loss? Do you fear that dark defeat? All your attempts failed, all your effort wasted?
I offer you forgiveness, postpone defeat by a few days, only 100 dollars into zaroba's paypal. Will you pay?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
JackSparrow2.jpg

*Alas*, my children! This is the day you shall always remember as the day that you almost defeated zaroba

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Braveheart1.jpg

Try and you will fail. Give up, and you'll live on. And posting in threads, many days from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the attempts, from this attempt to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and admit that although you may try, you will never take... ZAROBA'S VICTORY!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member