Become a Patron!

PLEASE CLOSE! - Altsmoke Silver Bullet - PLEASE CLOSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
** NO LONGER FOR SALE **

I'm Rick, from Absolute-Wood. Been vaping a little over 10 years. A bit less than a year ago, I got to zero nic. My wife vapes as well, and will soon hit zero as well. So, we can see the day we quit.

Like many others, the FDA has caused us to stock up through the last few years. Lots of Mods, RDAs, etc... With quitting on the horizon now, I thought we should sell some of the new gear that I know we won't use.

On the block is a new original Altsmoke Silver Bullet - before any variants were made. I was the photographer for the website when it was introduced. This was a replacement for the first one that was the "model" for the website - I wore the first one out back in the day. Uses a single 18650, or we used to stack a pair of 3v batteries as well.

49471629812_95696477e1_o.jpg

49471629862_053b70780f_o.jpg

$999999999999 plus the cost of shipping from 91737

I'm making threads for (6) other Mods I have for sale. Other items to come shortly.

Thanks for looking -

Last edited:

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is a transient lingual papillitis

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Nooo, don't do that. It's so pretty. I really really wish I could get this one. At least you get to keep a real beauty, otherwise.

No flashlight. No.

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nooo, don't do that. It's so pretty. I really really wish I could get this one. At least you get to keep a real beauty, otherwise.

No flashlight. No.

Naw... just joking because eBay doesn't allow vaporizers. I would have to call it "Altsmoke Silver Bullet Mech Flashlight" in order to sneak it by. The flashlight head came from fasttech - cheap.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Man I'm a sucker for the classics... any idea what's the diameter before the bevel starts sloping down? Do you happen to have a 25mm and 26mm atty to show on it?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man I'm a sucker for the classics... any idea what's the diameter before the bevel starts sloping down? Do you happen to have a 25mm and 26mm atty to show on it?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
I know, I think the SB was one of the original Mods on the scene. I actually had the one that was used in the pics on the website. I was their photographer way back then. Years later, when that one got really beat up (still worked), they gave me this one to replace it. Here's one of the website pics (2009):

49676782761_8122b82b4c_c.jpg

I took a couple pics, I could only find an Aura RDA (24mm) to show on it, doesn't quite screw down all the way. I also measured the flat surface on the top with a caliper - looks to be just under 25mm. The connector is 1mm tall from the top surface:

49676236033_e2329f077a_b.jpg

49676768661_01dd949b40_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors