Become a Patron!

Last time I buy from vape shop.

hitti2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recently I bought poparazzi Jeri's berries and it is harsh.

This time I made a stupid stupid mistake.
I bought centerfold Lizzyfor $15 and house blend Graham slam for $10.

The centerfold is f*cking harsh as crazy.
The gram slam is ok but I don't really like it.
Sn7OEQn.jpg

Stay away.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My opinion as well. I don't buy vendor juice, maybe two bottles in over two years. But before I started making my own, I purchased about four bottles from a shop here locally that sold all in-house made. They tasted good when I tried them at the store. But within a week, what I had bought tasted like completely different juices, they were awful.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @hitti2 and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I guess it boils down to if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. I have had some bad e-Liquids and some so amazing I have to get more but harshness in my opinion is poor quality ingredients. Good Luck in your quest for the perfect vape.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One thing to always remember is that taste is subjective and some liquids that people love taste like crap to others. This is why I hesitate to recommend companies for liquids by taste.

Last edited:

hitti2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing to always remember is that taste is subjective and some liquids that people love taste like crap to others. This is why I hesitate to recommend companies for liquids by taste.

It'd really not the taste, like the gram is ok but I don't like it, what pissed me off is the lizzy is harsh just like jeri's berries. Also guess what? The lizzy is born 2016!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It'd really not the taste, like the gram is ok but I don't like it, what pissed me off is the lizzy is harsh just like jeri's berries. Also guess what? The lizzy is born 2016!

I am vaping an e-Liquid right now that I received in August 2016 but the expiration date is 2019. I still think crappy Nicotine because I have had that experience. The vendor sent me a Zero and it was the nicotine they used.

VU Sponsors