Become a Patron!

Latest 18650 High Amp High Drain Batteries

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can relate to that, I know LUC is a good charger but won't buy it on principle, just because it's Efest.

Got to admit that when I first started I had 10A Efest reds, but didn't know any better back then.
My first mod with a battery I had Samsung 25r's, I'm lucky that the B&M I go to refuses to carry Pipe Bombs like eFest. ;)

As for chargers I have a couple of Nitecore's but my workhorses are Opus BT-C3100's, they'e excellent. Big selling point for them is that they have a built in fan to keep things cool while charging.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I haven't seen a rewrap worse than B grade in over a year. To compare to that, sometimed the only OEM cells available from the vendors we use are B grade Samsung/Sony/LG cells. I feel this is what's been happening with the LG HG2 this past year. The internal resistance is a bit higher and the capacity a bit lower than the cells we had access to last year. There's only a small difference between A grade and B grade cells.

Ours are definitely A grade. As I understand it, LG was losing money because of an excessively high loss to yield in production so they redesigned the production process at the end of last year/beginning of this year. That was what caused the shortage during that period and all the fakes coming out, and then once they were finished and started production again it made all of the batteries perform slightly worse going forward compared to before. Still great batteries though.

Out of the trusted list only illumn.com do international shipping.
Just to clarify, we ship to Canada and Mexico with pretty good ground rates. We do ship worldwide to any country that accepts battery shipments but generally you have to be buying a pretty big wholesale size order to make it worth it since the cost is astronomical otherwise (like minimum $60-100 or so).

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to clarify, we ship to Canada and Mexico with pretty good ground rates. We do ship worldwide to any country that accepts battery shipments but generally you have to be buying a pretty big wholesale size order to make it worth it since the cost is astronomical otherwise (like minimum $60-100 or so).
To Americans Canada and Mexico may sound like international, but to the rest of world it doesn't.
Most of us don't buy batteries in bulk.

So basically no you don't really do international shipping :)

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
To Americans Canada and Mexico may sound like international, but to the rest of world it doesn't.
Most of us don't buy batteries in bulk.

So basically no you don't really do international shipping :)
Agreed! Mostly just wanted to make sure someone in Canada didn't see your post and assume, or someone buying for a large shop elsewhere in the world. We actually sell a lot of batteries internationally...just not to individual customers.

Mooch

Member For 4 Years
Ours are definitely A grade. As I understand it, LG was losing money because of an excessively high loss to yield in production so they redesigned the production process at the end of last year/beginning of this year. That was what caused the shortage during that period and all the fakes coming out, and then once they were finished and started production again it made all of the batteries perform slightly worse going forward compared to before. Still great batteries though.

Thanks for the info Jon!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

so they sacrificed performance for money? I would have rather had them charge a little more and keep the same performance. Ill never understand why companies would rather skimp on their products then to increase the price a few pennies. People have proven they will pay a little extra for quality

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so they sacrificed performance for money? I would have rather had them charge a little more and keep the same performance. Ill never understand why companies would rather skimp on their products then to increase the price a few pennies. People have proven they will pay a little extra for quality
The manufacturers have a specific production capacity, out of which roughly the same amount of batteries of each grade are created in each bulk, compared to previous bulks.

If they are in shortage of a specific grade due to high demand, they use a lower/higher grade that was meant for something else.

Should they notify their customers of the change in grade? not really, since they don't publicise or specify their grades to most customers and a lot of customers don't even know that grades exist.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors