1. FLASH: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM IS OPEN TO VU MEMBERS - BETA TESTING

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

Latest from CASAA on Trump flavor ban stuff

Discussion in '#BANTHIS' started by The Cromwell, Dec 26, 2019.

1. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    (Update - 12.26.19)

There is a high likelihood that we will see an announcement from the Trump administration regarding new rules for sales of flavored vapor products in the next two days. This new policy may ban sales of any flavor other than tobacco and menthol.
    https://www.votervoice.net/CASAA/Campaigns/68389/Respond

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    To me, Trump banning flavors is worse than Bloomberg's ban on Big Gulp size sodas - that should get Donny's attention - feel free to use it my dear vaping friends and fam!

Huckleberried and The Cromwell like this.
  3. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Good idea, need to play on Trumps vanity and insecurities.

Maybe say that banning flavors would be supporting what Pelosi would do?

SpectoVia likes this.
  4. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I am picking up some drift that the Trunip announcement will include immediate age 21 law implementation.

5. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    from what i heard T21 passed already by its self in the senate and trump will sign it https://csnews.com/fda-federal-tobacco-21-law-now-effect ""On Dec. 20, 2019, the president signed legislation to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, and raise the federal minimum age of sale of tobacco products from 18 to 21 years. It is now illegal for a retailer to sell any tobacco product — including cigarettes, cigars and e-cigarettes — to anyone under 21. FDA will provide additional details on this issue as they become available," the agency stated.

The Cromwell likes this.
  6. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Yep the next fall date was just the maximum out date it appears.

May 12 is the maximum out date for Deeming Regs enforcement.
    Could begin sooner.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019