Become a Patron!

Lavabox m charge issues

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else have any issues charging their lavebox m through the usb? I know it’s not recommended but out of town and forgot to pack a battery charger. When I plug it in doesn’t show a charging symbol like my other dna devices. Any help would be appreciated. Also I tried two different usb blocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone else have any issues charging their lavebox m through the usb? I know it’s not recommended but out of town and forgot to pack a battery charger. When I plug it in doesn’t show a charging symbol like my other dna devices. Any help would be appreciated. Also I tried two different usb blocks.

It's been quite a while, that I've used Escribe, in order to setup my DNA mods. However, I'd just keep the mod plugged in via the USB. My DNA75 mod's fire button lights up green, once the battery is fully charged.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Is it actually charging the battery and just not showing that it's charging on the screen?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Is it actually charging the battery and just not showing that it's charging on the screen?
That's why I mentioned Escribe. I'm not sure, if there's a way to manipulate the symbols to be displayed while the mod is charging.

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not that I know of. How can I tell? I just know all the other dna 75s I have show the charging symbol in the battery bar.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not that I know of. How can I tell? I just know all the other dna 75s I have show the charging symbol in the battery bar.

Do you have a PC, or laptop with you? Install Escribe on it, and hook up your mod to the computer, use the device manager, in order to see, if there's a charging rate shown. While you are at it, check, if there's a way to change the symbol. Currently, I don't have a computer with Escribe installed. :(

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m a dumba**. It was the usb cord. Somehow it wasn’t making a good connection. Change it to a new one and it worked. The only reason I realized it was I hooked it up to my computer and it wouldn’t connect so I grabbed another cord and worked.

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the way this wasp nano rda is amazing on the lavabox m.

1452b04c1e22d51d996c3415b4d3b588.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m a dumba**. It was the usb cord. Somehow it wasn’t making a good connection. Change it to a new one and it worked. The only reason I realized it was I hooked it up to my computer and it wouldn’t connect so I grabbed another cord and worked.

Errare humanum est (to error is human). It's always good to try different options, in order to find the fault.

VU Sponsors