Become a Patron!

Lawsuit filed in Federal Court against the State of Indiana

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"This afternoon, Derb E Cigs, along with Legato Vapors and Jet Setter Vapors filed a lawsuit in federal court against the state of Indiana. We believe that the new regulations set forth by the state are unconstitutional and give an unfair advantage to the tobacco manufacturers. Please stay tuned for more information. PLEASE SHARE!"

https://www.facebook.com/derbclarksville

REDD

Member For 4 Years
Great to hear ,, best of luck to those involved ,,, make history

Lol

Well Robert , I am in atlanta ga. I will await your suggestions on how exactly I can help those in Indiana other than pledging my support and well wishes , I'll look forward to your reply

Also Robert id like to know exactly what YOU are doing for the cause in Indiana , so that we as concerned vaping citizens can follow your lead.

Please supply verifiable information Robert

Lol

No one needed further proof of the suit, as it was never questioned , only your lack of action when you're so quick to criticize those who voiced support to the cause. Your ignorance is certainly on display

Lol

Lol.

Dude, go fuck yourself and troll some other forum. nobody criticized anyone. your a fucking moron
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great to hear ,, best of luck to those involved ,,, make history
I'm sure they could use the vape community's help, since this is a battle all of us are involved in. If Indiana is allowed to set the precedent, we are all screwed.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope they win ! Whatever happened to "the pursuit of happiness" like the constitution says.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope they win ! Whatever happened to "the pursuit of happiness" like the constitution says.
You can pursue it but no guarantee you will get it. The government will put road blocks in your way but not prevent you from pursuing. I do wish them luck and we all have to keep on top of what our own states are doing before it is to late.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can pursue it but no guarantee you will get it. The government will put road blocks in your way but not prevent you from pursuing. I do wish them luck and we all have to keep on top of what our own states are doing before it is to late.
We need to do more than wish them luck. If Indiana's law is deemed constitutional, it will set a precedent to all the other states to sack and pillage the vape industry. It's not just the people from Indiana's problem, it's all of ours too.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The pursuit of happiness is only valid for those that can afford to "purchase" back their constitutional rights, which is exactly what will happen if Indiana's new law is allowed to make criminals out of people who mix their own e-juice, or make criminals out of "out of state" juice maker's who ship to Indiana.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also Robert id like to know exactly what YOU are doing for the cause in Indiana , so that we as concerned vaping citizens can follow your lead.
You can follow Their lead by watching their FB page posted above. I've already proposed the question to them and they said standby for more info. So far all I'VE done for the cause in Indiana is post it here to make other's aware. Will post more info as I get it. ok?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

VU Sponsors