Become a Patron!

Leaking bottles

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Recently there was a thread about the amount that people where getting in their bottles. Now this is not about that company however when we ordered our juices and received them, they put the bottles in small zip lock bags, about half of them have leaked into the bags. It's not really enough to have to worry about but is this typical when you receive your flavor juices? One of the bags had so much in it that I had to remove and wipe down the bottle and throw away the bag.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When you receive things like that you should take pictures and contact customer service.
If they care at all about their company they will make things right and come up with ways to prevent it in the future.
If they don't make it right then they lose lots of business.
Most want to make it right and should be given the opportunity.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When you receive things like that you should take pictures and contact customer service.
If they care at all about their company they will make things right and come up with ways to prevent it in the future.
If they don't make it right then they lose lots of business.
Most want to make it right and should be given the opportunity.

Thanks for your response. To be honest its not the amount that is missing that I care about, it's the fact my bottles have had the labels soaked and I worry that it will cause them to bleed or come off. I wasn't sure if I was just being to picky or if others have had this happen. Two orders from the same place came this way and one order from another, with Xmas having everything shut down I didn't bother to contact them. The box that they came in showed no damage, the only thing I can think of is the fact we are at a higher elevation so bottle's do tend to expand and maybe the pressure created caused them to leak out some of the juice.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No, this is not normal in most cases.
There is one company that many have had problems with leaky bottles but they are addressing the problem. The companies you have dealt with needs to be made aware of the problem IMO.
You should be "picky" and get what you pay for.

VU Sponsors