Become a Patron!

Leave the gun, take the cannoli

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is a recipe in progress, so feel free to adapt it as you will. If only I could get a fried dough flavor and a good ricotta cheese flavor.

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
4% bavarian cream (TFA)
4% vienna cream (FA)
2% new york cheesecake (CAP)
3% cookie (FA)
1% pie crust (TFA)
1% french vanilla (CAP)
1-2 drops of cinnamon danish (TFA) per 10 ml (WARNING!! cinnamon can easily overpower recipes)

Like I said, this is a recipe in progress. To change it up, you could add 5% of your favorite fruit. Might be good with a bit of coffee.

L

LadyRed69

Or you could add a touch of your fav alcohol....... lil whiskey, or other.. @ around .5%
You wouldn't want it to behave like the cinnamon, either.
Nice one, Jgoss!

Try looking at some of the Italian flavor companies. I could have sworn I saw one that might carry a "toast" flavor. Even ecigexpress carries "bread" flavor and it might help a bit. maybe one bottle drop.

we2rcool

Member For 4 Years
Or you could add a touch of your fav alcohol....... lil whiskey, or other.. @ around .5%
You wouldn't want it to behave like the cinnamon, either.
Nice one, Jgoss!

Try looking at some of the Italian flavor companies. I could have sworn I saw one that might carry a "toast" flavor. Even ecigexpress carries "bread" flavor and it might help a bit. maybe one bottle drop.

FA has "Bread Crust", and it is definitely 'toasted toast'. ***Warning*** .25% (point two five) is the maximum we've used it, and it WILL overwhelm a recipe at .25% (and it sucks out sweetness, big time). We've kinda-sorta settled on diluting it by half with VG, and then using the dilution at .25% (or less).

'Hope that helps...now (agree) if we could only find Ricotta!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Not only does that sound sweet, creamy, and delicious - even the name is awesome!

VU Sponsors