Leftovers....

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post in. If it needs to be moved I apologize ahead of time and feel free to do so. That being said... What do you guys do with your "leftovers"? You know, that little bit of juice that's left in the bottle at the end of a good flavor. Throw it away? No, no, no. I mean this juice was the proverbial cat's pajamas,right? I've started what I proudly call my "Ass-ends" bottle. All of those last little bits of good juice. The stuff that brings to mind the feeling of puppy dogs, ice cream, nipples and beer. You know, those warm and fuzzy feelings. I tip it over into my little experiment jar and let it fully drain. I'm not going to touch it until it's a full to the brim 10ml jar of "Oh god, can this really be good?" It's got a long way to go, so we're probably talking some crazy steepage factor also. Just curious... Anybody else?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The bad stuff, the experiment batches that turned out bad, you can use for insecticide to kill bugs in the garden. That's what nicotine is good for. Got to be careful some plants don't like it.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post in. If it needs to be moved I apologize ahead of time and feel free to do so. That being said... What do you guys do with your "leftovers"? You know, that little bit of juice that's left in the bottle at the end of a good flavor. Throw it away? No, no, no. I mean this juice was the proverbial cat's pajamas,right? I've started what I proudly call my "Ass-ends" bottle. All of those last little bits of good juice. The stuff that brings to mind the feeling of puppy dogs, ice cream, nipples and beer. You know, those warm and fuzzy feelings. I tip it over into my little experiment jar and let it fully drain. I'm not going to touch it until it's a full to the brim 10ml jar of "Oh god, can this really be good?" It's got a long way to go, so we're probably talking some crazy steepage factor also. Just curious... Anybody else?
If it's that good, I'd add some pg/vg and vape it with a lower mg. I wouldn't want to end up ruining a great flavor with something meh. Or, I'll just put the rest in a tank and fill it up with something similar.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made up two bottles last week. One was 'chocolate stuff' and the other 'fruity stuff.' I have yet to try them LOL But I'm hopeful :)

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it's that good, I'd add some pg/vg and vape it with a lower mg. I wouldn't want to end up ruining a great flavor with something meh. Or, I'll just put the rest in a tank and fill it up with something similar.

Yeah, I hear 'ya. I tend to go in cycles of vaping similar flavors. So this should blend well and not be some kind of HeyJoeStrawBaccoAppleBerry type concoction.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, StrawBaccoAppleBerry Joe!

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or maybe just "Strawbacco Appleberry"

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made one of those bottles with failed experiments and leftovers. Kept it until it turned black and then threw it away -- never did try it. Now I either vape in the RDA, flush, or just keep it around until it turns black. ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I put my left over vanillas in a bottle. it has to be a mostly vanilla recipe. I woldnt sell my golden vanilla bottle for anything. who knows whats all in it but its damn good.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For the good stuff, I just mix up more in the same bottle. I have a big bottle labeled 'Fruit Salad' that gets leftover single flavor testers dumped into it. It's not bad.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Really good stuff, I drain that bottle in a tank and make another bottle to top it off.
Failures get dumped but I do wait a month or so to try it after steeping before it gets dumped.

Since I started DIY, I don't worry about juice. There is always plenty and dumping a bad bottle is no problem.
If I had a leftover bottle, it would wind up being something amazing and I'd be pissed cause I'd have no idea how to make it again.

Pillzee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw somewhere else someone talking about this. they mixed all the little leftover juice in one bottle till it was full. Called it "Bar Mat" Anyone that has ever worked in a bar knows that is the perfect name for it.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can see a bottle for vanillas, a bottle for fruits, another for chocolates, etc. I don't think I could mix them all together! Not that brave....:oops::eek:

Rock Hunter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"The stuff that brings to mind the feeling of puppy dogs, ice cream, nipples and beer"
your nipples or someone else....

I'm more of a spam, rainbows, unicorns & vagina man
;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made up two bottles last week. One was 'chocolate stuff' and the other 'fruity stuff.' I have yet to try them LOL But I'm hopeful :)
I do this. I have "chocolates", also contains some tobaccos. Creamy, fruity and cookie/pie. Only the chocolate one is full so far. Haven't gotten brave enough yet to try.

VU Sponsors