Become a Patron!

Lemo Drop Wire

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone know what kind of wire the Lemo Drop comes with?
I can't find anything on the instructions and I'm not advanced enough to tell just by looking.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally didn't use the wire that came with my Lemo Drop because I'm using it in a rdna 40 device; however, I believe it would be safe to assume it's kanthal or possibly nichrome. Regardless, it's not very much and you'll need to purchase you own. Additionally, it does come with 4 or 5 cotton balls.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I personally didn't use the wire that came with my Lemo Drop because I'm using it in a rdna 40 device; however, I believe it would be safe to assume it's kanthal. Regardless, it's not very much and you'll need to purchase you own. Additionally, it does come with 4 or 5 cotton balls.
Right now I'm using nickel wire in my rDNA 40 but I wanted to use kanthal for a twisted coil. I want to know what gauge it is though...

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now I'm using nickel wire in my rDNA 40 but I wanted to use kanthal for a twisted coil. I want to know what gauge it is though...

Why not use 30 gauge nickel wire for twisting? Either way, there's maybe a 2 feet of wire that comes with the lemo drop kit. good luck,

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks. That's a good idea.

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I'm not mistake, its 26 gauge NiChrome

The stuff that came with the lemo is 28, butbive been getting a great vape from it with 6 wraps of 26 kanthal.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors