Lemon by Flavor Express

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is this strictly an EcigExpress flavor?!? Please tell me it isn't. It has been out of stock for nearly a month. Then a couple days ago I get an email that its back in stock but I didn't notice the email until tonight. Head over to the site and it is out of stock already!!! WTF!!! Did they order just a couple 10ml bottles of the stuff. Why the hell is it so hard to get this particular lemon flavor?!? I am so aggravated right now. :mad::mad::mad:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Is this strictly an EcigExpress flavor?!? Please tell me it isn't. It has been out of stock for nearly a month. Then a couple days ago I get an email that its back in stock but I didn't notice the email until tonight. Head over to the site and it is out of stock already!!! WTF!!! Did they order just a couple 10ml bottles of the stuff. Why the hell is it so hard to get this particular lemon flavor?!? I am so aggravated right now. :mad::mad::mad:

baker flavor's created it for ecigexpress..
they are probably on a waiting list..
you need to add to wish list, so they can add your order to theirs.
think after so many wish list requests, they send out.

lumee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I ask them in chat they always say they get it from China, that's why it takes so long to go back in stock. I wonder who's actually making it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Really? Did they change their supplier for their super concentrates? As far as I was told (I still have a bookmark) the line is from a Chinese company.

Baker's Flavors main office is in Russia, but they distribute from China, Poland, Italy, France, and Australia..
under other brands..
and then, direct to Vaping Zone (USA) [contract]

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, interesting. And according to their website you can order directly from them via email. Too bad the minimum order is $3000USD. Their prices are really cheap! $.94 for 10ml, $3.12 for 50ml and $5.63 for 100ml.

Here is the page I found this info on
http://baker-flavors.blogspot.ru/2013/10/we-accept-orders-on-our-email.html

Guess I'll just keep waiting for Ecig to get it back in.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That minimum is for wholesale orders only, it doesn't apply for retail

I see that now. Thanks for pointing it out!! I guess I should send them an email and see what it will cost to place an order. I have a feeling that shipping from Russia to the US will cost more than the flavors themselves.

lumee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you know if it is the Lemon or Lemon Natural?

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This shit is getting fucking ridiculous! I finally got an email at 3am today that this flavor was back in stock. But like most people had to work and just saw the email now. And guess what, the lemon is already fucking sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everybody's getting it for that cerial killa clone. I waited for a few weeks, and got lucky cuz I.messaged with them and they told me they just got it in and when it would be ready so maybe if you call or something you can get a heads up. And buy a few. Also, the OP on that clone said 1% TFA lemon, plus 2% CAP lemon Sicily is the same thing as the FE lemon, but I've never had to try it

Reactions: CJ

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This shit is getting fucking ridiculous! I finally got an email at 3am today that this flavor was back in stock. But like most people had to work and just saw the email now. And guess what, the lemon is already fucking sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have an extra brand-new bottle of that. If you want it, PM me your name and shipping address and I'll get it out to ya :)

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You beat me to it velvet. Same deal I've got an extra, so if you end up in need talon, just let me know.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know how hard this stuff is to get so I could never take any from anyone. I really appreciate the offers though. I'll give the TFA lemon and FA lemon Sicily mix a try (just have to get the TFA but I imagine it won't be difficult). I've never had the FE lemon so I'd probably never know the difference. :) It's just frustrating when I see people on Facebook saying that they bought 30 bottles of it when it was in-stock and I can't even get 1 bottle. If you're a vendor why not by directly from Bakers?!?

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there an FE lemon Facebook.group or.something? I did also.buy more.than one.(But less than 30)! Also, the OP on that recipie your making said CAP, not FA on the Sicily, I believe.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there an FE lemon Facebook.group or.something? I did also.buy more.than one.(But less than 30)! Also, the OP on that recipie your making said CAP, not FA on the Sicily, I believe.

No, its a DIY group I'm in. And he did say CAP Lemon Sicily but isn't Lemon Sicily made by FA??

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Baker's Flavors main office is in Russia, but they distribute from China, Poland, Italy, France, and Australia..
under other brands..
and then, direct to Vaping Zone (USA) [contract]
No, they're manufactured in China. Xian Xiangfu Agricultural is VZ's source.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Baker flavors are from Russia. Baker does not manufacture the Super Concentrated line. China does.

you are correct, except..

Baker Flavor's supplies China with the SC concentrates. :)
that is what I have been told by both companies.

I do have my card and last time i ordered from them was last winter.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you are correct, except..

Baker Flavor's supplies China with the SC concentrates. :)
that is what I have been told by both companies.

I do have my card and last time i ordered from them was last winter.
Back in Feb 2012 I introduced the SC Flavors. I spoke with the owner of VZ to test these Chinese alcohol based flavors.

Baker Flavors was my idea. I had requested these with the juice maker. This was like a year after the SC's were introduced.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
maybe it's been that long?? not sure, but vz isn't but 3 hours from me..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
either which way, i still enjoy them, Jimi..
I do order from baker's and all i know is bakers tells me they manufactor and send to australia, china, france and italy as well as us..

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
either which way, i still enjoy them, Jimi..
I do order from baker's and all i know is bakers tells me they manufactor and send to australia, china, france and italy as well as us..
Of course enjoy them. I just wanted to be clear. Because a lot of people avoid vaping Chinese stuff.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hangsen makes a very smooth and neutral nic. Too bad they don't sell it at bulk.

i dunno, Jimi.. I didn't care too much for the hangsen..
like the inawera I got a few with aftertastes my tounge was just not too happy with..
i cant remember most of the names i tried.. but mainly in the tobacco area,..
and well.. i heard a bunch of raving on them.. and well... :p

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i dunno, Jimi.. I didn't care too much for the hangsen..
like the inawera I got a few with aftertastes my tounge was just not too happy with..
i cant remember most of the names i tried.. but mainly in the tobacco area,..
and well.. i heard a bunch of raving on them.. and well... :p
I'm just talking about the nicotine base. Not the flavoring. I have a hard time mixing Hangsen. They are so inconsistent.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
:) lmao!! ^5 yeps.. that too but it is mainly taste for me..
i dont know what they do, nor ina.. but if they could dump that aftertaste.. :oops::D

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:) lmao!! ^5 yeps.. that too but it is mainly taste for me..
i dont know what they do, nor ina.. but if they could dump that aftertaste.. :oops::D
I still love Inawera, especially the fruit flavors. Funny how people taste differently. FlavourArt has an underlining taste, and they lack texture, depth and body. :D Their creams are a joke ! :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I still love Inawera, especially the fruit flavors. Funny how people taste differently. FlavourArt has an underlining taste, and they lack texture, depth and body. :D Their creams are a joke ! :D

it is.. :D

i dont know, some of their creams i can taste aren't bad.. (fa)
but! i still enjoy tfa's too..
fw, due to mbv and other things beyond my control.. i avoid like the plague..
cap.. gota use too much and the mango sucks!
we could nit pick on all the flavor companies and have hours of laughs.. :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
it is.. :D

i dont know, some of their creams i can taste aren't bad.. (fa)
but! i still enjoy tfa's too..
fw, due to mbv and other things beyond my control.. i avoid like the plague..
cap.. gota use too much and the mango sucks!
we could nit pick on all the flavor companies and have hours of laughs.. :)
Flavor West is so nasty ! I nearly puked when I added 10 drops of Vanilla Custard in a 10 ml bottle of base. Diacetyl seriously makes me ill.
I liked Capella when I first started DIY. But damn ! They gunk up coils so fast !
TFA all have an underlining taste to me. I haven't used them in years.

All in all I'm just a pain in the ass with flavorings :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lmao!!! :D is ok, you are still the Jimi I knew over on that other place :p <3

hey, i havent been back over there, but what ever happened to Boomer and the rest??
I should go try to drop some pm's or something...

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lmao!!! :D is ok, you are still the Jimi I knew over on that other place :p <3

hey, i havent been back over there, but what ever happened to Boomer and the rest??
I should go try to drop some pm's or something...
I will always love you guys ! I just have a blast on these fourms. ECF has changed. More like a business instead of a forum. A lot of the veteran's have left. I hardly post anymore. I try to help and get bashed with some smart ass answer. :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeps.. i stopped going over there.. gee maybe was over there till feb?? if that..
yeap there was one umm joker there ;)

i pop up there every now and then.. remember i had a few recipes in the clone thread..
i pulled them over here..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the best flavors are them ones from italy........ man what the heck are they called ? the realistic ones ? .............lol

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Everybody's getting it for that cerial killa clone. I waited for a few weeks, and got lucky cuz I.messaged with them and they told me they just got it in and when it would be ready so maybe if you call or something you can get a heads up. And buy a few. Also, the OP on that clone said 1% TFA lemon, plus 2% CAP lemon Sicily is the same thing as the FE lemon, but I've never had to try it
I can confirm 1% TFA Lemon + 2% Cap Lemon Sicily is almost if not identical. I use it over the FE Lemon.

VU Sponsors