Become a Patron!

Lemon Dessert

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dinner Lady Lemon Tart is my breakfast vape...sometimes it spills over to lunch too lol. The cheapest I’ve found it online is $14/15 for 60ml but typically it’s $18, I figure there’s import fees on it but as long as it doesn’t hit $20 I’ll keep buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dinner Lady Lemon Tart is my breakfast vape...sometimes it spills over to lunch too lol. The cheapest I’ve found it online is $14/15 for 60ml but typically it’s $18, I figure there’s import fees on it but as long as it doesn’t hit $20 I’ll keep buying it.

When Breazy.com has a sale it’s $11.99. Keep an eye out. Flawlessvape when on sale is around the same price.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah Breazy is the best price ive found so far. ive decided that im just gonna find the deals on this juice instead of trying to find one that tastes like it for less money bc in the end id be wasting tons of money trying to find it that could be spent on delicious Dinner Lady!

also i did forget this juice is from the UK and im sure that increases the price for us here in the states. im satisfied with whatever deals i can find on Dinner Lady.

so anyway whats this Country Clouds?? is it a lemon dessert?

also has anyone tried any of the other Dinner Lady flavors?

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah Breazy is the best price ive found so far. ive decided that im just gonna find the deals on this juice instead of trying to find one that tastes like it for less money bc in the end id be wasting tons of money trying to find it that could be spent on delicious Dinner Lady!

also i did forget this juice is from the UK and im sure that increases the price for us here in the states. im satisfied with whatever deals i can find on Dinner Lady.

I’d say I’ve wasted $200/300 on juices I didn’t like lol. Country Clouds is a brand I’ve seen in quite a few posts and Cornbread Pudding sounds pretty tasty so I’ve been looking for it, there is also a lemon dessert juice they make and it sounds equally amazing.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I also have the Mango Tart & if you like Mango’s you’ll love it. It smells like real Mangos to me.

VU Sponsors