Become a Patron!

Let me introduce myself

Hey, everyone. Glad to be here in the Underground. I'm coming up on my five year vaping anniversary soon. Started when we only had a choice between cigalike A, cigalike B or cigalike C. I've watched this industry grow quite a bit over the last several years. With recent events in proposed FDA regulation and bans, I decided to become more involved. Mostly Facebook and Twitter or just helping people as I can whenever I am, but my journey here is because I enjoy vaping and the community of people involved within. I hope to meet some cool people, learn from the masters and help things continue forward. Well, that's about all I've gotta say for now. Thanks for letting me in and I'll see you all around.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to meet you MadForYears. You have a gorgeous smile.
5 yrs, that's bad ass. Hope you enjoy VU and hope to see your pretty face often.:)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Mad, welcome...I think you'll fit right in :)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5 years--KICK AZZ that's awesome! :)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome!!! Five years??? Wow!!! I have been 18 months now and the stuff that noobs can start with now is leaps and bounds over when I did. Can't imagine your take on that.

Thanks, all you crazy party people. Yeah, coming up on 5 years this fall. This industry is DEFINITELY leaps and bounds farther along than when I began. My fist ecig was a Smoking Everywhere that was sold in a mall. I think it was about $100 or so, lmao. Now I don't think you could pay me $100 to use one. I still have friends and acquaintances that prefer them and think the bigger devices look silly. Funny enough, I think that form factor is important to a good deal of people.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found your way here!

Yep, things are changing quickly.

Just about 2 years ago VV devices were the hot thing. Then about a year ago, RBAs and RDAs were new as well.

And look at all the VW devices and toppers we have today!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
il_570x_N_185672589.jpg

VU Sponsors