PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If it didn't use it, I either couldn't find it or it was a waste of money, probably a waste of money. or it went over the amount.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. You did say disgusting! Perhaps next time you can choose a better description for your recipe. Oh idk, perhaps scrumptious, delicious, ( I'd refrain from mouth-watering, spicy, savory just to b safe) !!

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lol. You did say disgusting! Perhaps next time you can choose a better description for your recipe. Oh idk, perhaps scrumptious, delicious, ( I'd refrain from mouth-watering, spicy, savory just to b safe) !!
Honestly, I wish I could have. But no one would have commented. Had to make it click baity, and since human nature is to cause either pain disgusting was the best bet.

Also I've eaten at Dennys before, this vape will be a piece of cake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No TY to either way:blech:

You can always add a dash of "hot sauce" (to taste) :D

Ron
---
"I'm always frank and earnest with women. Uh, in New York I'm Frank, and Chicago I'm Ernest."-Mitch Henessey (The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996))

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Golly gee, Mr. P Hero, I really think 10% TFA Jalapeno would just make this recipe all the more potent, ya know for those who don't have good taste buds and all. Then we could call it Frankenstein on Fire!!
Oh I wish I could, but I already met my bad decision limit for the month. Maybe next time!

Also I've been calling this recipe Bane, since its the bane of my recipe book. And also the original recipe had crab in it, and bane has a crab on his face.

VU Sponsors