Let's see how smart we are!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just made sense, even though math was my worst subject. 40 +40 =80. 80x0 = 0. Add 1 to zero and you get 1. It's that al-gee-bur, ain't it? Lol!

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just made sense, even though math was my worst subject. 40 +40 =80. 80x0 = 0. Add 1 to zero and you get 1. It's that al-gee-bur, ain't it? Lol!
Mdas multiply divide add subtract in that order makes answer 41

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It got me too till my phone told me I was wrong so thought I'd post it here lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't make me think about it, I'll get brain cramps and cry. :p

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why don't they just say "40 + 1"? That's the part that always made me mad....

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you had a Rat with a dick This Long, How long would it take to fall off a 20 story roof. Send your answers to anyone but me. Or Big Nasty or anyone else. I can't hurt anyone with a key board. Tomorrows a new wonderful day.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cause fuck you is the answer.
Never needed in real life.
I have serious math hostilities, it came from a shitty teacher who would spout long strings of numbers and equations at you at rapid speed... you could only figure them mentally there was no paper allow in his class.

Had a friend who used to toss mental algebra grenades at you mid conversation.. we disabused him of that habit.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I majored in computer programming briefly until they threw in algebra and algorithms.....ended up whimpering in a corner with wet panties and sucking my thumb. Changed to tech support with a quickness....;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I majored in computer programming briefly until they threw in algebra and algorithms.....ended up whimpering in a corner with wet panties and sucking my thumb. Changed to tech support with a quickness....;)
not that bad here, some I used daily working in techy stuff.
I did tell a customer who was trying to play all cute and shit toss me a mental gear box exploder.. I only had 10 phones, 4 softwares, a laptop and my desktop running 6 programs....I just stopped and told him if he said another word I would stab his device with a scribe.

VU Sponsors