Become a Patron!

Lets see your gear

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know there is already a thread for this but hell if I can find it. So here goes. My istick was my first when I was trying to quit all together. I like it for sitting around the house so my wife don't bitch about me fogging her out. My guns blazin was my first mech, I threw and Atlantis on it. I got the apollo/dark horse for a steal but am not that impressed. The mod is very finicky with depth on top. Its a pain to screw my rda in and keep the top plate from spinning. The dark horse shit on me before the end of the first day of dripping. The center post came undone and started moving up and down when I would hit the button. Fucked my coils up. So its scrap now. May go with a box for dripping I don't know yet. I do have a Mephisto that was my first rda that a friend gave me, that I will probably give to a new guy one day.

Attachments

• 2015-02-03_21 02 50.jpg
    2015-02-03_21 02 50.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 25

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ku4wfXM.jpg

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha Ha very funny. Also that's a cog not a gear.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
cog and gear are synonyms. But it's one of those things that depends on local. like pop vs cola

Gear - one of a set of toothed wheels that work together to alter the relation between the speed of a driving mechanism.
Cog - a wheel or bar with a series of projections on its edge that transfers motion by engaging with projections on another wheel or bar.

Both terms represent a shape with bumps that mesh with another shape with bumps that is used to transfer movement.
I've also seen the term 'cog' used to define a single tooth on a gear.

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cog and gear are synonyms. But it's one of those things that depends on local. like pop vs cola

Gear - one of a set of toothed wheels that work together to alter the relation between the speed of a driving mechanism.
Cog - a wheel or bar with a series of projections on its edge that transfers motion by engaging with projections on another wheel or bar.

Both terms represent a shape with bumps that mesh with another shape with bumps that is used to transfer movement.
I've also seen the term 'cog' used to define a single tooth on a gear.
Dammit stop pointing out holes in my logic.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Behold the "beast" line of vaping heaven.

Disclaimer: All claims are the sole opinion of the user and in no way shape or form responsible for opinions of others.
20150120_164336.jpg

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also I just ordered an ipv mini2 70w.

dmize

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg image.jpg Didn't know where to post this but I never seen anything like it. Mad Vapes concept mod.

VU Sponsors