Become a Patron!

LET'S SEE YOUR MINI MODS

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
20160311_024324.jpg mini istick i got for free. I put an old derringer dripper on it. Useless to me though i get about 80 puffs and its dead. Its a cool novelty though

T702

Member For 4 Years
Mini TMODS 18650/8.5ML

fdbe32af30777ad86f896cdc0f8c372e.jpg
24e2c54416fa74fabbc5139b83805a13.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yea I would like to order the Gunmetal one you posted...with angle cuts on it...maybe a dual parallel version!

T702

Member For 4 Years
Consider them offered! If anyone wants one shoot me an e-mail or a pm .

I'm going to start on the one and only batch of solid titanium micros. They are limited to fifty units, they will all have custom engraving on a copper plug in the bottom. Numbered or your initials, whatever, up to the buyer. They are available in a bunch of finishes, anodized a lit of different colors. [email protected] for info

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What would be the range of pricing for something like whats shown? Just so I know what to get together..

T702

Member For 4 Years
I emaoled you Mr. Tmod. I love that honeycomb silver design and if you built it for an 26650 it would be perfect.
Unfortunately this is the mini thread so I can't tell you I actually just did a run of a new model of 26650/15ml seamless mods(magnetic caps) that turned out totally badass. Would tell you that they are only 00.20in wider than my normal 18650/10ml mods.

T702

Member For 4 Years
What would be the range of pricing for something like whats shown? Just so I know what to get together..
The blue one is titanium, those are really expensive, they are expensive to build and they take over ten times as long as an aluminum one..but, they are freakin AWESOME. The titanium micros I'm doing a limited run of only fifty mods, in going to start taking orders this week, they should take a month to be delivered. They start at $500, $550 if you want then anodized. The aluminum micros are $395 shipped in any finish, if you want extra engraving or something I may charge extra depending on how much time it takes.

[email protected] For orders injuries

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried to be discrete....LOL, I came way over here to post that;)

Hahaha. Hilarious. I bet you really did, too. I hope yours lasts many years and works great, babe. I'm vapin' on backups, I ain't hurtin'. ;)

woofer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the KSD Vamo box. How much, bought one to try, then 3 more and there will be more yet.

Well made very comfortable in use, great button, not tools required to swap bats and uses 18350s :)

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i went looking around last week and didn't find any,, figured the shape of the battery/other reasons that i didn't find any mods powered by a cellphone battery........anyone ever see one?

reason i asked is because i pulled up the data on a cellphone battery and it was close to our 18's,, and when i was given a bit of grief somewhere about my mod being 'dangerous',, i mentioned the battery is no dif than that cellphone battery you keep sitting on.....that was the end of that,, i dont know if i just got away with blowing smoke up their wazoo or what. bottom line life moved on :)

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been a while since been on this thread... Been working with more mini mods too.. Also @ Chieftang... Very nice mega mod.. Mine is very similar but with a 40mm Mason RDA on it.... Shown with my salt and pepper shakers.. Black and silver Nuggets and Ice 3 cube RDA's in Black and silver

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@PaulS ...... Very nice

Like the Mini Volts.. Here is one with a SOMK Mini

Ice Block V2 on Athena Nano

Mini Volt and Star Tank
Ive wanted that Smok Micro Tip since it was just a picture on Smoks website...I bought a Micro One Kit when they came out and then found out they dont come with that tip....it was the only reason I bought that damn kit...

T702

Member For 4 Years
Ive wanted that Smok Micro Tip since it was just a picture on Smoks website...I bought a Micro One Kit when they came out and then found out they dont come with that tip....it was the only reason I bought that damn kit...
What's the tip look like, I can prolly make you one .

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@PaulS .... I bought two of the mini TF's and both came with two drip tips, these were the full kits, I think you can get the wide tapered tip alone now.

This is my lineup of mini's, the tip he is speaking is on the SMOK, btm row, second from the left, on the white mini volt.

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As for the tip, there is also a guy I have seen on ebay that sells a large and small stainless steel tip like these, lists them for kangers, but I bought a few for other mods

T702

Member For 4 Years
I can make that, I can make just about anything you'd like shit me a pm if you'd like. If it were me, if make it out of Teflon, but I can make ie out of whatever you want.

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks... This came in today... Council of Vapor Mini Volt and RST Tank....... Got from Vapor DNA...

VU Sponsors