Member For 5 Years

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm a generation or two behind the game but I'm using a Vision Vivi Nova at the moment 3.5ml and it works like a charm. The only criteria for you it might not meet is "lots of airflow" I guess.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's supposed to be bottom fill, but actually top filling works better.
I would have suggested the billow but there isn't an option for top filling. one criteria was "not much hassle filling." but if filling from the bottom isn't much of a hassle (i don't mind it) then the billow would be perfect.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would have suggested the billow but there isn't an option for top filling. one criteria was "not much hassle filling." but if filling from the bottom isn't much of a hassle (i don't mind it) then the billow would be perfect.
Top filling the Billow is pretty easy, because the bottom cap has a silicone gasket that forms a nice seal with the glass tube.

1. Make sure the airflow screws are tightened
2. Cover the air holes with your fingers
3. Dump juice into the top
4. Screw on the top cap
5. Turn tank upside down
6. Release your fingers from the air holes and loosen the airflow screws to whatever you desire

I tried bottom filling, but there is so little room between the bottom part of the chimney and the wall of the glass tube that it seems to take forever for the juice to tricke down.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Are you wanting replaceable heads or something where you build your own coil?

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Beyond vape silo meets all your requirements lots of air plus those nice bvc coils I haven't had troubles with any yet must have gone threw 20 of them.if you have a much maybe the new sub tank or Atlantis just my .02

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Beyond vape silo meets all your requirements lots of air plus those nice bvc coils I haven't had troubles with any yet must have gone threw 20 of them.if you have a good mod
maybe the new sub tank or Atlantis just my .02

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry my tablet works a little different tried to edit maybe rj can take care of this

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you wanting replaceable heads or something where you build your own coil?
My guess would be that they want replaceable heads, not rebuildable coils, but that's just a guess from their wording.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_2437_zpsb5a38043.jpg

IMG_1569_zpsfad461c3.jpg

49915dd6-2331-4303-b9fb-ff404b6853ac_zpsa8f4356d.png

There are so many out there Freemind.....LOL These are a few I use and like

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IMG_2437_zpsb5a38043.jpg

IMG_1569_zpsfad461c3.jpg

49915dd6-2331-4303-b9fb-ff404b6853ac_zpsa8f4356d.png

There are so many out there Freemind.....LOL These are a few I use and like

I have the KangerTech Aero V2.

I use a 2puff drip tip with an airhole.

Looking for something even MORE airy than that. I don't know about wanting a auto dripper, but I know I'd like a tank with more air and more cloud.

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you seen the new Kanger Sub tank? The airflow looks great, for a replaceable coil tank. And it can use the aero tank coils.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you seen the new Kanger Sub tank? The airflow looks great, for a replaceable coil tank. And it can use the aero tank coils.
I have. But the 50 dollar price tag turns me off. Under 50 bucks your options are huge.
Were those Kragers priced at 35 or under I would have bought it.

Just weighing my options.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fast tech has them at 40. But who wants to wait a month for them?

Why not just buy and Orchid if you are gonna order from there? (which I just did.)

I like some of Kanger's stuff. But I think they are getting overpriced. I'll spend my vape dollars elsewhere until they come back to earth.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want a good NON RBA that I can just buy heads for that handles max VG at the moment it's working w the nautilus and even protank w the newest coils and no not really into sub ohm I have too much 18mg juice still....
Maybe a nautilus mini is what I should grab Or is the aerotank mega better?
Which is better for Max VG the aerotank mega or nautilus in your opinions?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Mega should use the same dual coil my aero V2 uses. I have not run max VG through it, but I have run 75% VG and it has handled it just fine.

About all I can offer from experience with it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want a good NON RBA that I can just buy heads for that handles max VG at the moment it's working w the nautilus and even protank w the newest coils and no not really into sub ohm I have too much 18mg juice still....
Maybe a nautilus mini is what I should grab Or is the aerotank mega better?
Which is better for Max VG the aerotank mega or nautilus in your opinions?
Nautilus with BVC heads or the Aerotank Mega will work with Max VG. I use Bobbas Bounty (100% VG) which is really, really thick and the Nautilus with BVC heads works great, albeit at at 16 Watts of power.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank u! Yea I have the BVC heads love love them!!
I have a kayfun lite I'm gonna see about getting me some wire and try my best lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank u! Yea I have the BVC heads love love them!!
I have a kayfun lite I'm gonna see about getting me some wire and try my best lol
We'll be here to help if you need it. 28 or 30 Gauge Kanthal is what works best for the Kayfun IMHO. Thought you didn't want to do the RTA thing...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is the kind of tank we are discussing aye?

ckf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Joyetech Delta 19 has very good airflow and the coils can handle high vg juice.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't want to rebuild lol I would have to get the wire and learn I don't know how BUT the kayfun is a good tank and I'm missing out.
Just prefer grabbing s coil and sticking it in

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want an aerotank mega I have two nautilus I also wouldn't mind a nautilus mini lol they come w the extra groove thing love it

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just pif'd what you listed. Also my two Atlantis

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok for everyone who has any Trophy tanks, Protanks 2 and 3s and David tanks, the hot tip is get an Aerotank base V1 and replace the bottoms of each. I have not tried the V2 or 3s yet and for the prices am not in a rush.
I was lucky enough to find the bases for 3 bucks a pop and replaced all my bottoms of the top listed tanks and now I have no problems with leaking, and the added advantage of more air control. Check sales and Ebay for the lowest prices....

For those that liked the above tanks but got tired of the problems.....

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The kanger aero tank fills all these in spades. I tried the Nautilus but I must be doing something wrong, the could seem to burn out way t to quickly.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The kanger aero tank fills all these in spades. I tried the Nautilus but I must be doing something wrong, the could seem to burn out way t to quickly.
True. But I already have one. Looking for something more airy than it.

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is it normal for the Nautilus to kill a coil after a full day if vaping? Because I'll be selling mine.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it normal for the Nautilus to kill a coil after a full day if vaping? Because I'll be selling mine.

I've usually gotten 10-14 days out of mine. Also, I know they're done when I don't get much flavor out of them. They never taste burnt, if that's what you're getting.

Also, I vape 25 PG/75 VG.

You need to soak the BVC coils pretty good before using them at that ratio, I've found. Or let them sit for quite a while before using them.

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I usually x drop a few in the the new coil and then do ax few dry hits to make sure it's saturated, in a heavy user, like 2 tanks a day but I never heard if any lasting less than a day ant could you recommend?

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't believe you need more air than the aero tank v2, there's almost no resistance from what u can tell.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't believe you need more air than the aero tank v2, there's almost no resistance from what u can tell.
Yeah there is. I even run a 2puff drip tip with the air hole. I want something closer to the draw of a good RDA.

Just purchased an orchid V4 even though that's not really what I want to use. I want the simplicity of throw away coils too.

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah there is. I even run a 2puff drip tip with the air hole. I want something closer to the draw of a good RDA.

Just purchased an orchid V4 even though that's not really what I want to use. I want the simplicity of throw away coils too.
If you don't like Abu if them take my Nautilus and let me try something else. I going to get a new mod for Christmas and maybe a new high kanger

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't found anything close to my Ephro or the big Buddha as some call it. Just got one today.
c10393bed6161d2888fa60c6ebf2571d.jpg

themetricvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd have to say the SubTank if you want disposable coils. The Atlantis is airier, but the flavour and capacity isn't as good.

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I returned my ehpro mars and got an ipv2x and also an Atlantis. That tab kicks ass. Breaths as well as the Buddha. The coils are expensive. I was looking for a sub tank but nobody had them in stock. I'll get one eventually.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bite the bullet, put a crowbar to your wallet, budget it someway,somehow, spend the money for the kanger sub tank...
plenty of friggin' airflow,replaceable coil heads (.5 ohm/1.2 ohm), 6ml capacity, plus the rebuildable deck is actually impressive...
if you can hold out a few weeks, kanger will prolly come out with a version 2...
how 'bout this.. you buy it and dont like it, i will buy it from you and won't think twice about it...

VU Sponsors