Become a Patron!

letting folks know

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have decided to step down as a staff member here, things are getting a bit crazy with family right now and a lot of stress has headed my way with my mother and brothers cancers.
I enjoyed and will still enjoy doing what I do here at VU, just not as a staff member.
Peace to all and see you around the forum:wave:<3 vape on and vape strong

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have decided to step down as a staff member here, things are getting a bit crazy with family right now and a lot of stress has headed my way with my mother and brothers cancers.
I enjoyed and will still enjoy doing what I do here at VU, just not as a staff member.
We <3 you Miz Whiskey! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whiskey.....
Your contributions and dedication have been greatly appreciated and you'll always be an integral part of this forum in one capacity or another.....
Thanks so much for everything, and know that you have my ongoing respect, admiration, and friendship. <3

On behalf of all the admin and staff here at VU:

Thank-You-Circle-01.jpg

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know what it's like to have a family member with cancer. The emotions and stress is just without words. If you ever need a person to talk to don't hesitate to shoot me a pm. See you around the interwebs

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really sorry to see you go. I hope everything works out well for you and you find peace in whatever situation you are going through. I appreciate the help you gave me as a moderator. Prayers and well wishes are being sent your way. Take care of yourself Whiskey Girl.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So sorry to see you have to step down, but I understand completely considering the circumstances. I know how hard it can be dealing with loved ones having major health issues. I wish you all the best and will continue to keep you, and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish you enough.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

Credit to Bob Perkins

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry that you are stepping down, but with the health problems in your family I know it takes up a lot of your time. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. We wish you and yours the best.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As they say, you gotta do you. Sorry to hear of all the stress you're dealing with, prayers to you and your family. Hopefully you'll be around now and then but take care of yourself and your family first and foremost. All the best wishes to you.

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Be well. Thinking of you. Been there done that.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am sorry to read the news about your family. I was in a similar situation with 3 family members a few years ago. I wish all the best for you and your family.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Sorry to hear this whiskey family comes first always everything else is secondary my thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This came as a surprise & you will be missed.
Real life issues take priority over all of this here.
Just don't forget about us and come back if and when you're ready.

Now who will answer my "morning" in chat besides mark :D

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Take care of yourself, while you're busy taking care of your family. :hug: I bet we'll see ya back in your moderator hat after a while. :blowkiss:

:hug:
Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Whiskey- I am so sorry to read this, but I understand your decision! Sending comforting thoughts to you and your family! :hug:
Stay Strong and Vape On!
:blowkiss:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whiskey.....
Your contributions and dedication have been greatly appreciated and you'll always be an integral part of this forum in one capacity or another.....
Thanks so much for everything, and know that you have my ongoing respect, admiration, and friendship. <3

On behalf of all the admin and staff here at VU:

View attachment 75105
well said and come back any time the door is always open but life comes first :D hope all is well for you.
67662577.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Be strong Whiskey - and see you around when you need a break and drop in to say hey

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey I will say again that I am sorry to hear about the health of your loved ones.
Don't forget to take care of yourself, even if it seems you need to put it all into your loved ones. Save some energy and time for yourself. It can be exhausting, mentally and physically, but you are better for them when you have some YOU left. It will not be selfish if you save some time for you.
All the best wishes for you and yours. I hope to still see many of your posts here on the forum.<3

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Whiskey thanks for all your dedication and hard work on VU. I hope everything works out and my prayers are with you and your family.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
♡♡♡ Take care of you first. Everything else second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors