Become a Patron!

Leviathan Juices.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I won the line in a contest not to long ago. Thanks Cigbuyer!
First off the bottles are pretty damned hardcore, glass and kidlet proof droppers.
Labels are pretty kick ass, super fucking clean tastes with them all.

So that being said lets get off to the juices. And this is totally subjective.
Please note these are my first impressions and allowing them to steep. 20pg/80vg 6 mg.
running the juices through a kayfun 1.0 ohms and a tobh with a comp cap at .35.

Hydra.
Fruity description says strawberry and acai, cooler tasting vape.
Honestly I get more almost over riding koolada flavor in the kayfun, more berry with a cool exhale with the dripper. Enjoyable smells good on the exhale.
Over all kind of growing on me since it is not in my normal flavor range.
over all flavor might change as it steeps, the koolada is a bit strong on the exhale but the sweetness is there.
lack of throat hit since I drip almost solely this is a good thing.
overall enjoyable.

Ketos
Melon and citrus.
I HATE melon vapes... except for this.
I find myself enjoying the hell out of in the dripper. The kayfun makes it taste like melon and cucumber, dunno why but it leaves a enjoyable scent of caramel in the nose. Most of the melons I have tried from other people make me gag, a soul wrenching power gag..not this
over all flavor does not stick to your tongue.
Stunned how good the vape smells in the room, loving the caramel lingering nose scent I get a caramel scent that lingers.

Megalodon.
Cinnamon and sweet.
Tough to keep it out of my atty, needs to steep but damned good without making you feel like you just failed at the cinnamon challenge.
I try not to drip cinnamons but this is very enjoyable.

Ketos.
Says earthy and honey.
I get the almost black honey flavor some darker tones like caramel. Not a cloying sickly sweet vape honey types sometimes get.
Over all another tough without a steep but good. I find myself mixing some megalodon together.

Tiamat
Steeping this. a few drips I have enjoyed it and primary flavors for me are tobaccos.. very smooth and no rasp I get with some other tobaccos.

VU Sponsors