Become a Patron!

LG HE2s?

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A friend of mine ordered a bulk ammount of legit HE2 18650s, and is willing to sell them to me at cost.

Are these good enough to use in regulated devices such as the D2, VTC, and NEBox?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohhhh yeah!!!
raw

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Im thinking of buying 20-40 of each type of battery he gets if theres any interest in them in the hardware section. The cheapest I saw HE2s online was 5$ plus shipping each so I figure I could do sets of 2 for 10$ including shipping.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right, thats where I saw them for 5 plus shipping.

But honestly Im getting them for a little less than half that. He's buying them by the case.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How would I cover shipping then lol? Shipping is between 3-4$ so if I paid 5.50 for each pair then add shipping to that its about 8.50, I live 11 miles from the post office lol. So I'd say 10 is pretty fair.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How would I cover shipping then lol? Shipping is between 3-4$ so if I paid 5.50 for each pair then add shipping to that its about 8.50, I live 11 miles from the post office lol. So I'd say 10 is pretty fair.
Oh, ok. Many people including myself buy them for 10 bucks a pair with a plastic case and free shipping.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
True. And thats just what I was considering for pairs, I could make it more worth while selling in 6s or 10s or something.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, ok. Many people including myself buy them for 10 bucks a pair with a plastic case and free shipping.

Also, that would be for like LG HG2s or Samsung 25Rs, the HE2s I got for 4.25 a pair.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've noticed math and logic problems here too.

You act like Im trying to make a killing on them lol. Im literally barely making gas and a big gulp off of it lol

I just figured it was better than the 15-20$ a pair places like VaporDNA and the like are asking for them on top of shipping costs.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You act like Im trying to make a killing on them lol. Im literally barely making gas and a big gulp off of it lol
I just figured it was better than the 15-20$ a pair places like VaporDNA and the like are asking for them on top of shipping costs.

I don't know anyone who pays that much for batteries. Even on ebay they are $20 for 4, plus plastic cases, plus free shipping. You need to be the guy buying the cases of batteries, not the middle man

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. True. He sells to shops in our area.

I was thinking maybe getting rid of a couple sets of 10 for 30-35 bucks. If I sold them in sets of 10 that would negate the shipping/ gas cost and allow me to sell them for pretty close to my actual cost. Though that wouldnt include the plastic cases.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How do you know they're genuine?

The prices you're talking about are insanely cheap...cheaper than I think is possible although I could be wrong. Just be wary. PM me if you want any help potentially verifying them.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well the outside looks ok. Needs testing to be sure though, especially since the other possibility would be a lower bin/grade of authentic.

VU Sponsors