Reviewer
Didn't see a thread on this yet. I know a few of us got one IIRC
@mjag
@Paratech
@MidwestExpress
@EMusic
@Infinite1
I just got mine in Friday. here is a 1st look

https://www.eightvape.com/products/laisimo-snow-wolf-200w-plus-tc-mod?variant=35473477190
Price is about 53 bucks

snowwolfeightcig200w__09686.1484867889.1000.1200_1024x1024.jpg

Laisimo SnowWolf 235W Plus TC Mod Features:

• Dimensions: 86mm by 47mm by 24.5mm
  • Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
  • Wattage Output Range: 10-235W
  • Voltage Output Range: 0.5-7.5V
  • Temperature Range: 200-600F
  • Atomizer Min Resistance: 0.05ohm
  • Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
  • DIY Mode - Two Memory Slots
  • Vintage and Classy Trim Frame
  • Black Glass Panels
  • Innovative Touch Buttons - Intuive Adjustments
  • Intuitive OLED Display Matrix
  • Oversized Firing Mechanism
  • Ventilation Holes
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • Voltage Protection
  • Low Resistance Protection
  • Short-Circuit Protection
  • Overheat Protection
  • MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
  • 24K Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Pin
  • Stainless Steel 510 Connection
  • Available in Stainless Steel, Golden, Matte Black, Bright Black
So lets have some thoughts on it. My testing will be done shortly on it

Formal Review

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been enjoying mine in SS TC mode since I got it. The one gripe I have is after it has been sitting awhile it asks if it is a new atomizer again. Not sure if that is just a TC quirk or if it happens in power mode as well, hardly used power mode to find out.

a9d288853b7a8dfff9ba6ba36f5c6758.jpg

f0e1539591ffae4cdc00bad2dc985fe1.jpg

9a162270f8f28cdef23a45500720c7cc.jpg

Those are the 3 tanks I have used so far with it, all in SS TC mode. Only had one hiccup in TC so far with the Petri RTA. Was working fine in TC the night before but the next morning got some dry hits. Took the tank off and let it cool down, reattached and selected new atomizer and it worked fine again. I vaped all these tanks till the cotton was dry at 430F and no dry hits. I am not a fan of TC except with my DNA or FSK mods but have to admit that for the last 3 days the TC has been great with this mod.

I hope Laisimo puts out a firmware upgrade to address the constant confirmation of a new atomizer once it sits awhile. Not holding my breath though.

It is a real good looking mod and enjoyable to use. I also have the matte black on the way as well, should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is one of my orders that was delayed due to Cotton Bacon being out of stock.
Since I wasn't in a rush I told eightvape to just hold the entire order until all was available to save them on shipping.
Glad they were nice enough to call me and let me know plus offer me options.
They would have split the shipment but then the second shipment would have cost them.
I think I have enough mods to keep me going until this one comes in, no rush.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been enjoying mine in SS TC mode since I got it. The one gripe I have is after it has been sitting awhile it asks if it is a new atomizer again. Not sure if that is just a TC quirk or if it happens in power mode as well, hardly used power mode to find out.

Those are the 3 tanks I have used so far with it, all in SS TC mode. Only had one hiccup in TC so far with the Petri RTA. Was working fine in TC the night before but the next morning got some dry hits. Took the tank off and let it cool down, reattached and selected new atomizer and it worked fine again. I vaped all these tanks till the cotton was dry at 430F and no dry hits. I am not a fan of TC except with my DNA or FSK mods but have to admit that for the last 3 days the TC has been great with this mod.

I hope Laisimo puts out a firmware upgrade to address the constant confirmation of a new atomizer once it sits awhile. Not holding my breath though.

It is a real good looking mod and enjoyable to use. I also have the matte black on the way as well, should be here tomorrow.

I think my gold SmokJoy Demon Hunter is going to look awesome on this.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

it happens in power mode too. did it to me all day yesterday with the EXO XL tank

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Overall how is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
too soon to tell
it looks nice. feels maybe like it hits a little weak but won't know until i test it.
touch screen part can be bad if you don't' lock it and the constant is it a new coil message is annoying. I think it needs a firmware update personally but not too bad of a device so far

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
too soon to tell
it looks nice. feels maybe like it hits a little weak but won't know until i test it.
touch screen part can be bad if you don't' lock it and the constant is it a new coil message is annoying. I think it needs a firmware update personally but not too bad of a device so far

I almost bought one but I'm gonna wait for your review

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I almost bought one but I'm gonna wait for your review

Thanks!
I'm gonna get on it quick. the next 4 i record are the Gbox S100, the snow wold 200 plus, the vaporshark hedron, and the EXO XL tank

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's my only real con with the mod, aside from that I love it.

it's a pretty annoying con though. I walk over to my vape shelves grab it and fire and nothing LMAO. I did that like 10 times yesterday. No other mod I have does that

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just knocked my new alien in the sink full of water so I need something new asap

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just knocked my new alien in the sink full of water so I need something new asap

Another alien is always a good choice lol. Or a battlestar

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I was considering the battle star ... but I also want the maxo zenith

Good luck. It's sold out everywhere. I've had one on preorder over a month

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I been searching ... and it's free shipping with orders over 49.00

It's a great site. I just ordered an Alien and snow wolf from them last week. Got it in 3 days

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad to hear it's legit ... are the batteries legit or are they re wraps

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have some reasonable 18650 on that site ... I just wasn't sure I could trust them

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They have some reasonable 18650 on that site ... I just wasn't sure I could trust them

No clue If you can or can't

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another alien is always a good choice lol. Or a battlestar

I would take the Battlestar every time over the Alien. I got unlucky and my Alien is one of those shit ones that does terrible SS316L TC.

The paint is also 100 times better on the Battlestar than the Alien, all around I like the Battlestar better.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I would take the Battlestar every time over the Alien. I got unlucky and my Alien is one of those shit ones that does terrible SS316L TC.

The paint is also 100 times better on the Battlestar than the Alien, all around I like the Battlestar better.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
I don't disagree with any of that. The ss temp control on the battlestar is on point and the paint is exceptional. As is the build quality. Copper hits hardest lol. But joking aside battlestar is a sleeper mod. I already finished my review. I'm posting it next week

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the Gold Snow Wolf is more elegant looking but the Battlestar is more user friendly. If I was to lose both though I would replace the battlestar for sure. not sure about the Snow Wolf though unless they come out with a firmware update for the new atomizer glitch.

8e358a76178158b8383e397e13ef1111.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I think the Gold Snow Wolf is more elegant looking but the Battlestar is more user friendly. If I was to lose both though I would replace the battlestar for sure. not sure about the Snow Wolf though unless they come out with a firmware update for the new atomizer glitch.

8e358a76178158b8383e397e13ef1111.jpg

That glitch is really annoying lol. The battlestar is simple and just works

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like @Infinite1 pointed out the new atomizer defaults to No so when you hit the fire button and it doesn't fire you just have to hit the fire button again. It's annoying but I have gotten use to it.

The SS TC works great on the Snow Wolf, really impressed after using it for 3 days.

The Gold Snow Wolf is just to sexy to not like.....lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Like @Infinite1 pointed out the new atomizer defaults to No so when you hit the fire button and it doesn't fire you just have to hit the fire button again. It's annoying but I have gotten use to it.

The SS TC works great on the Snow Wolf, really impressed after using it for 3 days.

The Gold Snow Wolf is just to sexy to not like.....lol

It is a sexy ass mod for sure. And I love gold. It's my 4th or 5th gold mod. And I have like 3 or 4 gold attys too

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a sexy ass mod for sure. And I love gold. It's my 4th or 5th gold mod. And I have like 3 or 4 gold attys too

I think I only have 2 or 3 gold attys but now want more.

I got the matte black Snow Wolf arriving tomorrow. Do you know if any matte black tanks besides the Supertank mini?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

I got the matte black Snow Wolf arriving tomorrow. Do you know if any matte black tanks besides the Supertank mini?

The modfather but it isn't gonna fit on the snow wolf lmao. Let me look at what I have. I think the engine is flat black

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Engine boreas and mage all look matte black to me

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Boreas and your right, it is matte black. I got the black Mage too.

Oh shit, the OBS Crius Plus is matte black too, I have some recoiling to do.....lol

I forgot about the Crius plus. Didn't even look at mine. Go boreas it kicks the shit out of the Crius plus and engine lol

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot about the Crius plus. Didn't even look at mine. Go boreas it kicks the shit out of the Crius plus and engine lol

Yeah, it's been awhile since I used my Boreas too with all the tanks I have gotten lately.

Thanks for the reminder mang....lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, it's been awhile since I used my Boreas too with all the tanks I have gotten lately.

Thanks for the reminder mang....lol

I know. It's hard to keep track lol

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@mjag
@Paratech
@MidwestExpress
@EMusic
@Infinite1

https://www.eightvape.com/products/laisimo-snow-wolf-200w-plus-tc-mod?variant=35473477190
Price is about 53 bucks

• Black Glass Panels
  • Ventilation Holes
  • Voltage Protection
  • Overheat Protection
Great first look, Anthony! Thanks for sharing.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't know of any matte black tanks but my EXO RTA looks really good atop my matte Wolf!

Sent from a random device, most likely a Note 5...the one that does not blow up!

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Boreas and your right, it is matte black. I got the black Mage too.

Oh shit, the OBS Crius Plus is matte black too, I have some recoiling to do.....lol

Damn, this is right. All of those tanks I have except the Boreas. Not that I think of it, I keep my Crius Plus paired with my matte black Praxis Banshee for that very reason

Sent from a random device, most likely a Note 5...the one that does not blow up!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the matte black Snow Wolf and just found my Gold Aromamizer Supreme. You know you have a problem when you randomly stumble accross a tank you forgot you bought....I make hoarders look bad....lol

8d13f00c7b263508d09e0bc4562490b0.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just got the matte black Snow Wolf and just found my Gold Aromamizer Supreme. You know you have a problem when you randomly stumble accross a tank you forgot you bought....I make hoarders look bad....lol

8d13f00c7b263508d09e0bc4562490b0.jpg

Very nice combos and both of those are in my favorite RTAs

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a Minikin V2 in the same package as the matte black snow wolf. I tried the Boreas with a fresh fused clapton SS316L build on the Minikin first in SS TC, 430f at 70 watts. It was OK on the Minikin but not what I was expecting. Put the Boreas on the Snow Wolf with the same SS TC settings and a much better vape.
I then decided to put the Boreas on my Finder DNA167 mod at the same SS TC settings to see which mod is the most similar and it vaped like the Snow Wolf. Put it back on the Minikin and upped the temp from 430 to 450 and it was still anemic compared to the other 2. I then upped the power from 70 to 90 watts and then it got closer but just not as smooth and dense as either the Finder or Snow Wolf.

The Finder is still a little more better in TC, the Snow Wolf I can tell gets a little close to a dry hit when chain vaping. That said though the Snow Wolf kicks ass in SS TC. The only mods that I generally use in TC are my DNA and FSK, the rest are usually in power mode. The Snow Wolf has been used by me in SS TC since I first got my Gold one about 4 or 5 days ago and I have no desire to use it in power mode, it is that good.

Selkie

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@mjag
@Paratech
@MidwestExpress
@EMusic
@Infinite1

Price is about 53 bucks

• Black Glass Panels
  • Ventilation Holes
  • Voltage Protection
  • Overheat Protection

Selkie

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have had two laisimo l3 my pride and joy. One died last night. I noticed two weeks ago the one I did put the protection screen on had somehow held/ allowed moisture to get under the glass making the screen much darker. I took the screen crap off picked the best background and color of typeface great tragedy avoided all works cool. I woke up this morning it's dead tried three different battery sets just won't come out of certain death coma. The one I did not put screen protector on works like a champ.
I look forward to your review very much as I'm looking at this one to replace the l3. As for screen protector I'm sharing my experience its up to the user to decide if using them are smart or not.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have had two laisimo l3 my pride and joy. One died last night. I noticed two weeks ago the one I did put the protection screen on had somehow held/ allowed moisture to get under the glass making the screen much darker. I took the screen crap off picked the best background and color of typeface great tragedy avoided all works cool. I woke up this morning it's dead tried three different battery sets just won't come out of certain death coma. The one I did not put screen protector on works like a champ.
I look forward to your review very much as I'm looking at this one to replace the l3. As for screen protector I'm sharing my experience its up to the user to decide if using them are smart or not.
thanks! personally I don't bother with the screen protectors. they usually aren't very good anyway. compared to like cell phone ones that are hard tempered glass.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a Minikin V2 in the same package as the matte black snow wolf. I tried the Boreas with a fresh fused clapton SS316L build on the Minikin first in SS TC, 430f at 70 watts. It was OK on the Minikin but not what I was expecting. Put the Boreas on the Snow Wolf with the same SS TC settings and a much better vape.
I then decided to put the Boreas on my Finder DNA167 mod at the same SS TC settings to see which mod is the most similar and it vaped like the Snow Wolf. Put it back on the Minikin and upped the temp from 430 to 450 and it was still anemic compared to the other 2. I then upped the power from 70 to 90 watts and then it got closer but just not as smooth and dense as either the Finder or Snow Wolf.

The Finder is still a little more better in TC, the Snow Wolf I can tell gets a little close to a dry hit when chain vaping. That said though the Snow Wolf kicks ass in SS TC. The only mods that I generally use in TC are my DNA and FSK, the rest are usually in power mode. The Snow Wolf has been used by me in SS TC since I first got my Gold one about 4 or 5 days ago and I have no desire to use it in power mode, it is that good.

Interesting. I have the little micro mini Snow Wolf 80w plus and find TC works better using the TCR function. once they bring down the price of the 200w plus I'll be getting one.

VU Sponsors