Become a Patron!

Lighter no longer required...

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep... working on 3 weeks free of cogarettes... i know this sounds like a short time but they are already fairly distateful to me and I have had little to no desire to use a lighter since...ofcourse this has been made possible thanks to vaping...

I'll spend some time introducing myself a great deal further in the introduction thread just wanted to stop by and say hey to all new members,like myself, and all others more experienced folk.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on quitting!!!! Welcome to VU, What type of gear do you use?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I used to use those small Bic lighters, since I lost them all the time I bought them in bricks of 54. I still have a lot of them that I don't use and should give away but all my friends are switching to vape and they don't need them either.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello and welcome aboard!
Three weeks vaping are three weeks NOT smoking, and it's a victory! But don't throw those lighters away - in a pinch, they're good for heating the coils you're gonna build so you can compress them....;)

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on quitting!!!! Welcome to VU, What type of gear do you use?
I'm actually going to be upgrading some next week... to the Istick 40 Watt with temp. Controls and I think a Gs atomizer rated for 40 watts from Eleaf... right now I have the Kangertech EVOD V V battery with a aspire nautilus mini which I love I just want more vape and haven't gotten into building my own stuff yet!

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I used to use those small Bic lighters, since I lost them all the time I bought them in bricks of 54. I still have a lot of them that I don't use and should give away but all my friends are switching to vape and they don't need them either.
I had a Zippo lighter that used to have Dale Earnhardt Sr. Stuff on it which I'd grown very attached to! It made putting it down alot easier when I let it run out of fluid and put it up in my gun cabinet for safe keeping...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome aboard! Congrats on quitting the stinkys !

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm actually going to be upgrading some next week... to the Istick 40 Watt with temp. Controls and I think a Gs atomizer rated for 40 watts from Eleaf... right now I have the Kangertech EVOD V V battery with a aspire nautilus mini which I love I just want more vape and haven't gotten into building my own stuff yet!
I swear the nautilus has single handedly gotten more people off of cigarettes than any other device. Myself included. Welcome and congrats!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Kwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU and congrats on kickin the stinkies!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, congrats on putting down the stinkies. Vape on!

VU Sponsors